Win a Merkur HD Gold (34003) From Shavetools.com This Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Discussion in 'Shavetools' started by Sargon, Nov 27, 2014.

So, who won this?

1. Sargon

Sargon Vendor

Samo1 is the winner. Things have been so crazy with th3e holidays ( both business and personal), that I only just now got around to posting the winner.

2. Just got a chance to log on - sent address via PM. Thanks this will make a heckava addition

3. Wow lucky guy. That's a beautiful razor.

4. Just reread your PM, sent email also with contact info
    Thanks Again

5. Congratulations!

6. Congrats!

7. Sargon-
    I've tried twice with the link on your PM & once through the link on Shave Tools website but my emails keep getting kicked back, sent contact info through PM, hope you get this !
    Thanks

8. Congrats Samo1

You just got a gold version of my all-time, very favorite, razor.

I need a gold one too :001_tt1:

9. I have a 34C (my only razor) so what can I expect from this one? Coming from St Louis it should be here pretty quick only going across the river 77 miles !

10. The Merkur 34C is also commonly known as the Merkur HD. So you're getting the same razor, only this one is the gold-tone version. I have tried various vintage DEs (Gillette Tech, Superspeed, Slim, Fat Boy & Schick Krona) as well as several modern Des (Merkur 34C & 1904, RiMei, Parker, RazoRock Mission) and for me, the only one that comes close to the Merkur 34C HD is the Razorock Mission and it comes pretty darn close. I would love to try some fancy vintage Des (Aristocrat and such) as well as other modern Des (Edwin Jagger, Muhle). In the mean time, I will continue to enjoy the heck out of my Merkur 34C (HD).

Enjoy all your shaves my friend.

11. Yep got it in the mail today, beautiful razor. I love the 34C, now I only started wet shaving 6 months ago & a good friend told me to get it for my 1st as it is very forgiving & easy to use. I am wanting to try a slant but really love this little gem of a razor