What's new

Win a Merkur HD Gold (34003) From Shavetools.com This Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Samo1 is the winner. Things have been so crazy with th3e holidays ( both business and personal), that I only just now got around to posting the winner.

Samo1 is the winner. Things have been so crazy with th3e holidays ( both business and personal), that I only just now got around to posting the winner.

Sargon-
I've tried twice with the link on your PM & once through the link on Shave Tools website but my emails keep getting kicked back, sent contact info through PM, hope you get this !
Thanks

I have a 34C (my only razor) so what can I expect from this one? Coming from St Louis it should be here pretty quick only going across the river 77 miles !

The Merkur 34C is also commonly known as the Merkur HD. So you're getting the same razor, only this one is the gold-tone version. I have tried various vintage DEs (Gillette Tech, Superspeed, Slim, Fat Boy & Schick Krona) as well as several modern Des (Merkur 34C & 1904, RiMei, Parker, RazoRock Mission) and for me, the only one that comes close to the Merkur 34C HD is the Razorock Mission and it comes pretty darn close. I would love to try some fancy vintage Des (Aristocrat and such) as well as other modern Des (Edwin Jagger, Muhle). In the mean time, I will continue to enjoy the heck out of my Merkur 34C (HD).

Enjoy all your shaves my friend.

Yep got it in the mail today, beautiful razor. I love the 34C, now I only started wet shaving 6 months ago & a good friend told me to get it for my 1st as it is very forgiving & easy to use. I am wanting to try a slant but really love this little gem of a razor

Top Bottom