What's new

Complete PIF

I'm in! Id have to say my favorite memories are of spending time with my great-grandmother. She was the sweetest person, and her home was filled with old crap, so whenever I go hunting for razors at flea markets or antique stores, I feel like I'm back in her house!

This morning I had a quiet family moment I'll never forget. For one reason or another both my 2 year old and 6 year old ended up in bed with us last night. Right as dawn broke this morning one of the first thing I saw as I awoke was my wife and two daughter's faces is profile, sound asleep and beautiful. I'm a lucky guy.

My childhood memory: building our country cabin from ground up with my grandpa and dad. 25 years later its still there.

Great PIF.! Thank you!

Oh, and I'm in!

Last edited:
The RNG has spoken and selected post 25. Congratulations to DaltonGang.

PM inbound.

Thanks all who entered.

Thank you, for everyone who supported me.
I would like to thank my wife, my kids, my fellow B&B members, for standing with me during this entire PIF. Also,I would especially like to thank "charger", for whom none of this would be possible.
In all sincerity, it is a wonderful thing to PIF items you have spent your hard earned time and money on, for the sake of sharing your shaving experience with us, somewhat strangers.
It would be nice to see more of these PIF's pop up. I plan on one when a project of mine is complete.

I'm in. My favorite childhood memories are getting breakfast with my dad early Saturday mornings before working around the house.

I'm in!
Favorite childhood memory is going to the beach for the first time with my dad. We've always been really close and just sitting in his lap watching the waves was the best. Picture included for aww factor. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410106381.852636.jpg

I'm in. I haven't tried any of those products. Favorite childhood memories are hanging out in my grandfather's woodworking shop.

Congrats to the Winner! My favorite memory was going with my dad to ride the ponies...that was my earliest memory...sitting on a pony with him walking next to me and smiling...No picture except the one in my head...

Top Bottom