Badger & Blade ShaveWiki
The average male will shave tens of thousands of times in his lifetime. Unfortunately, for most men, this is a chore to be endured, or at best a nuisance. The enlightened gentlemen at Badger & Blade see it a different way; this is a time to slow down and savor some true "me-time" in our busy schedules. A few minutes of working warm, scented lather into your face, followed by a smooth face dying to be touched by your significant other. Isn't that worth a little effort?
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the B&B ShaveWiki. Not sure where to start? Check the list of pages to add or short pages to expand. Click here to see a listing of all B&B ShaveWiki pages and All B&B ShaveWiki categories
4357 articles and growing!
Do NOT knowingly post any copyrighted content where you are not the owner of, or do not have permission to post, said content.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How old is my Gillette DE? - US Gillette Dating Chart
- First shave? How to get started!
- Video Tutorials
- B&B Abbreviations / Acronyms
- Forum Etiquette
- Product Pronunciation Guide
- Wiki Caretakers
- Moderator Emeritus
- Gentlemanly Indulgences: Subforum Wiki
- Raw Materials
- Clubs & Brotherhoods
- Calendar of Shaves
- Simplified Wiki User Guide - Just the basics here
- Advanced Wiki Syntax - a bit more advanced
- Uploading Images in Wiki
- Wiki Guidelines
- Creating and Editing Your Wiki User Page
- WikiCodeList - Go here for your syntax needs
- Sandbox - Play around with wiki syntax here
- Update Needed
The 7th Annual Sue Moore Auction is right around the corner. Every year members donate items for auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. If you'd like to support this worthy cause please click here to donate an item for auction: https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/forms/auction-donation-form.1/respond