What's new

Complete PIF

I'm in! Favorite childhood memory would be the times I went camping with my dad in the Mojave. Great times!

Thanks for the opportunity, sir!

Not In but:

At 13 riding with my then 21 year old cousin Sherry in her husbands 1961 Corvette when she pulled over to the side of the road, stopped the car, and said "I'm going to teach you how to drive, get behind the wheel.

I'm in. Congrats on the Baby. Our 4th is due this month! My Fav memory is playing in the stream behind our house with my brother and friends from dawn to dusk all summer long.

I am in. One of my favorite childhood memories has to be climbing around in my Father's warehouse when I was about 5. He owned a carpet store and there were these large racks in the back. That were about 12 foot high. We would climb up and run across the tops leaping from one to the next.

I'm in. One of my favorite childhood memories was playing back yard wifflle ball with my dad. I think as I have gotten older, and now that my dad is gone I realize how much I missed those simpler times.
Thanks for the PIF..very generous. Aside from one or 2 of the blades I haven't tried any of those items.

I'm in. As a child I loved just going out all day long on Saturday to play, ride bikes, and so on. My parents never cared as long as I came home when the sun went down. It seems the majority of use don't feel secure enough to give our kids the same freedom nowadays.

I'm in. Some if the blades are the only thing that I haven't tried.

Favorite memory: riding bikes with friends all over the neighborhood. Especially to the bowling alley to play video games.

I'm in. Favorite childhood memory would have to be riding in my dad's Cadillac in the front seat, sitting next to him on the armrest (which now seems terribly dangerous and something I'd never let my child do!).

Last edited:
I'm in. My favorite childhood memory is going to Sea World in Aurora, Ohio...now sadly abandoned. But I have great memories.

I'm in... Favorite childhood memory would have to be riding in dad's super beetle with the am radio playing baseball games in the summer... Love beetles to this day, and I've had several.

Dad's been gone quite a while, but the memories still live on.

Dean

I'm in.

Best memory of my kids would be their births. Actually got to deliver my son and that was pretty cool.

Great PIF - thanks.

Nice PIF, not in, but I wanted to share anyway. My 6yo had his first wet shave over the weekend, using my '75 Tech (no blade of course). Now he wants to shave with dad every night.

I'm in, thanks!

Great moment this weekend taking my two year old to her first baseball game. It was a single A minor league game but she had a ton of fun!

Top Bottom