Win a Merkur HD Gold (34003) From Shavetools.com This Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Discussion in 'Shavetools' started by Sargon, Nov 27, 2014.

IS THE iKon Shavecraft #102 Slant Bar Razor AGGRESSION OR MILD

1. New here and just in time it seems.

The iKon Standard Head Bulldog Handle Razor looks very nice. A blade bank also seems like a good idea.

2. I like the looks of the Vie-long professional brush and the chrome plated razor and brush stand,

3. The Merkur Futur Chrome Starter Kit looks very interesting. If "She Who Must be Obeyed" says yes I might just think very hard about ordering it.

4. sfeile

sfeile Moderator Emeritus

The poraso looks tempting, and I have been mulling over trying a synthetic brush. The omega's are a great deal.

5. That's a smokin' deal on Proraso white. And a Vie-Long horsehair brush has been on my wishlist for a long time. The 12705 looks like a great deal.

6. joamo

joamo Contributor

The Vie-Long 16510 would be in the cart along with Muelhe R41 and La Toja and Palmolive creamsplus about 3 each of the Erasmic and Palmolive shave sticks. Great sale!

7. I am in. Lots of wonderful deals there sir. Especially the Cyril Salter shaving scuttle. Hope you had a wonderful Turkey day.

8. I actually already bought one of the vie-long brushes! I would like to try the clubman deodorant spray... I really like clubman AS.

9. Im interested in one of those Vie-long horse hair brushes. Theyre beautiful. The r41 is also a must have. Awesome promo!

10. The Merkur Futur Starter kit (Matte) looks great & gotta love some Proraso

11. The ikon dlc open comb (head only,open box) and muehle r41(open box) are both very tempting

12. that Vie-Long brush with the olivewood handle would look great in one of the chrome razor stands. You have got some great deals.

13. I like the metal comb.

14. My eye is for the Semogue 2013 Special Edition brush.

15. Toothpick

Toothpick Moderator

Cyril Salter Pearwood Nail Brush

$salter-nail-brush-pearwood.jpg

I do a lot of handshaking this time of year.

16. I am really tempted by the Vie-Long 13070 Horse Hair Brush with the Olivewood Handle. Really a nice looking brush and I am looking to try a horse hair brush.

17. I am very tempted to purchase the Omega Synthetic Brush, amazing deal. I have been wanting to try a synthetic for a while now. I am also extremely tempted by the iKnow DLC Open Comb (Head Only, Open Box), I love open combs! We shall see how long I can actually hold out before hitting the purchase button on both items. :lol: