What's new

Win a Merkur HD Gold (34003) From Shavetools.com This Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Just started using my iKon B1 Slant so the open comb would be a nice addition to my kit along with a new horsehair brush!

Last edited:
Definitely interested in the horse hair brushes. Both the 20mm Vie-Long Pro and the 23mm Vie-Long caught my eye.

There are a lot of good deals on there right now!

I don't know if I will be able to resist the deal on the Prep AS balm and the Semogue 2013 Special Edition.

The Vie-Long 12705 which I've been wanting to get for a while and finally ordered... can't wait for my first horse hair brush!
Also the Clear Lucite Brush Stand to go with it.
Honestly don't think there's anywhere else to find lower prices on these!

I'm thinking about one of those chrome razor stands. That would surely be an upgrade to my homemade solution.
The Semogue is also very nice.

View attachment 524836
This horn comb looks fantastic. I've been wanting a proper comb for a while and am tempted...I love the look and feel of natural horn!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 117
The Vie-Long 13120 is beautiful. That and the erasmic shave stick is very tempting. Some very good prices that's for sure.

Really interested in the Palmolive shave stick and the cream. Heard good things about them, especially the stick, and wanted to try them out. Also, that Semogue 2013 special edition is one beautiful brush

I will probably pick up at least a few of the Palmolive sticks since the price is so good and the Semogue 2013 brush is very tempting.

The two that stood out to me were the Cyril Salter Shaving Scuttle White & the Ikon Standard Head Bulldog Handle Razor. Some great deals!

Top Bottom