What's new

Complete PIF

I'm in! Very generous PIF! I have so many great memories as a kid, but I always love looking back on the big Italian family parties we would always go to. The majority of my family lived in the same neighborhood and even in the same building. Just about every neighbor of mine was either an aunt, uncle, grandparent or cousin. We really had some great times and great food!

Plenty of room available to join in guys. Keep the entries coming. Still have a few days before the winner is selected.

Im in, favorite child hood memory is going to an Oakland Athletics game with my pops. Henderson was up to bat, lead off homerun. Ill never forget. I was hooked and watch the athletics to this day!

GO A'S!!!

I'm in! this is my favorite memory

Attachments

• $V__BFE2(1).jpg
    $V__BFE2(1).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 62
I'm In.

My favorite childhood memory is probably staying the weekend with my grandparents. I always got the "good stuff" I never got at home such as vanilla wafers and coke's. My grandfather always made sure he had a supply of that for when I came over.

I'm in. Favorite memory has got to be the first time my (now 5) 3yr old son lathered and then shaved my face with my unloaded De razor. The concentration and focus he used was awesome.

I'm in. Going bowling every Sunday. Did from a very early age up until my parents couldn't do it anymore.

I'm in. Thx for the opportunity!

My fav childhood memory is a specific swim meet I participated in many summers ago. My team beat the "undefeatable" team from across town. We pushed our coach in the pool to celebrate. Ahh, good times.

I am in. I always enjoyed going snowmobiling with my family when I was growing up. And now it is all of the silly things my three boys come up with.

Thanks

I'm in. My favorite memories are fishing the pond behind my grandparents' and keeping the bees in check with a daisy red rider

I'm in! Thanks for the opportunity to win this great pif.

My favorite childhood memory is spending time with my father grilling dinner many nights a week on the back deck my childhood home. He taught me how to be King of the Grill - cooking on the grill is my favorite way of preparing food and I owe most of my technique and skill of properly grilling meats, fish, vegetables, fruit ect on the open flame.

Down to the wire gentleman. Will be selecting a winner in the next 12-15 hours.
Any last minute entries still welcome.

Top Bottom