What's new

What video game are you playing?

Witcher 3 is an amazing game. Amazing.
Agreed 100%

The music is also great, choices does affect the results (to some extent) and the mechanics are very fluid especially for a 6 year old game and that is something that amazes me.

I'm going to start the Hearts of Stone DLC earlier this time, I'd like to hear the witty dialogs of Vlodimir von Everec through the main game play (if possible).

I was a big gamer in the nineties (quake I era) even competitive gaming was my thing. also strategic games, red alert, total annihilation, warcrafts. now I have a ps4 and time to time I play No Mans Sky but it's so time consuming. I started to think to build a gaming pc but so mach has changed since I built one... But there are open world games now like DayZ, it's looking really interesting as no preset objective, there is a survival side, etc.

Reactions: Anu
Diablo 2 LOD. A favorite of mine from more than 20 years ago. I couldn't get D2 LoD, or the original Diablo/Hellfire, to install when I rebuilt my PC 7 years ago and went from XP to Win 7. It's nice to have D2 LoD back.

While I had no problems buying/installing D2 LOD from Battle.Net, I ran into a problem downloading D2 Resurrected. My purchase is pending in paypal, but now I can't access battle.net to download it. Never had this problem with Steam, but at least my CC hasn't been charged for Resurrected and I still have access to D2 LOD.

Diablo 2 LOD. A favorite of mine from more than 20 years ago. I couldn't get D2 LoD, or the original Diablo/Hellfire, to install when I rebuilt my PC 7 years ago and went from XP to Win 7. It's nice to have D2 LoD back.

While I had no problems buying/installing D2 LOD from Battle.Net, I ran into a problem downloading D2 Resurrected. My purchase is pending in paypal, but now I can't access battle.net to download it. Never had this problem with Steam, but at least my CC hasn't been charged for Resurrected and I still have access to D2 LOD.
Beautiful classic, last time I played it must have been c. 2005, but kept getting back to DH, for me the first was and still is pure magic. And whilst the 3rd installment has its redeeming qualities, for us, contemporaries and of a certain age, the first 2 are still better. Nostalgia has its own place I suppose.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I wish the COD games weren’t so geared toward online play. I love the campaigns and hate the online stuff. I just dont’ want to shell out $60 for a new COD game just to finish the campaign in a couple hours then never play it again.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I started playing Animal Crossing New Horizon again since they came out with like 9000 new items and an expansion pack. Plus I got a modified Switch that makes it so I can give myself anything I want.

Re-playing the criminally underrated Far Cry Primal at the moment, definitely my favourite of the series.
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought so. I had a terrific time with Primal and would love to see the Far Cry franchise tackle more high concepts like that.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought so. I had a terrific time with Primal and would love to see the Far Cry franchise tackle more high concepts like that.
Likewise, the market isn't particularly excited for new ideas though and that certainly doesn't help.

It was a hassle, but I finally got Diablo 2 Resurrected downloaded. I was worried that with the PC I built 8 years ago (AMD FX-8350 processor & Sabertooth MB), it wouldn't run well. I guess upgrading to an SSD drive, Win 10, more ram and better video card (GTX 1650) 2 years ago compensated somewhat for the older processor. The game looks and runs great.

Battle Net is too weird for this old guy to deal with. D2 and LOD were no problem. I guess Resurrected was different because you can play online. My paypal purchase for Resurrected stayed pending for 2+ days waiting for battlenet to complete the purchase with paypal. Now every time I try to log into battlenet, it won't recognize my log in. I have to go thru the bs of saying I forgot my password and get a new one. It only works once and I have to thru it again. Good thing I play offline and won't need to log in again unless they release the original Diablo/Hellfire.

• Love
Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order during the Steam Summer Sale. Haven't given the Star Wars game a try yet. But RDR2 is just great.

Love the crude humor, but I also love the music and atmosphere. Extremtly enjoyable to just travel around, hunt and so on. Also enjoy the commentary some of the characters have, about the modern world approaching and taking over the tiny bits that are left of the wild west. And the struggles that comes with that fact.

Top Bottom