What's new

What video game are you playing?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Got MLB The Show 21 yesterday, basically haven’t stopped playing since. Before this I was enjoying Horizon Zero Dawn.

Played through Resident Evil 7: Biohazard a while back. And most of it's relevant story DLC. The story was great, but it had only a few scary moments. Most of it was only jump scares.

Been playing Warhammer Vermintide 2 and started Total War: Warhammer 2 today. Cant wait for next week when Resident Evil 8: Village comes out.

Reading this week that Diablo II is being remastered (Diablo II: Resurrected) and released in beta, made me remember when D1 and D2 were my favorite PC games from the 90s & early 00. I have both games, and expansions, from back then, but could not get them to install after a computer rebuild and switch from XP to Win 7, some 7-8 years ago. Tired of my Steam games, I signed onto Battle.Net this week and downloaded a Win10 version of the original D2 for $10. So nice to revisit an old friend. I still prefer the original Diablo with my Hellfire expansion, but I'll take what I can get.

• Love
Reactions: Anu

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
VR Headset stuff like Dread Halls, Richies Plank. Any of you guys VR?
images.jpg
images (1).jpg

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
When they evolved beyond Atari 2600 they got too complicated for me. It became work to play and I lost interest in it. Everyone I know is involved in gaming one way or another, I just can't get in to it.

• Haha

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
When they evolved beyond Atari 2600 they got too complicated for me. It became work to play and I lost interest in it. Everyone I know is involved in gaming one way or another, I just can't get in to it.

Yeah, when I pick up an x-Box controller, I may as well be using my feet and wearing a blindfold LOL
The Virtual Reality is really simpler, want to look left? Turn your head and look left.

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
Yeah, when I pick up an x-Box controller, I may as well be using my feet and wearing a blindfold LOL
The Virtual Reality is really simpler, want to look left? Turn your head and look left.
The virtual reality stuff is intriguing for sure!

I went through a phase of playing EA Battlefield games.
Battlefield 4 was good and then Battlefield 1 was excellent, both of these were played with friends all over the world and I enjoyed their company and late-night sessions.

I've cut down on my gaming time and whenever I get some time I play single-player games like Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, it's a beautiful game and 2nd playthrough is even more enjoyable.

I went through a phase of playing EA Battlefield games.
Battlefield 4 was good and then Battlefield 1 was excellent, both of these were played with friends all over the world and I enjoyed their company and late-night sessions.

I've cut down on my gaming time and whenever I get some time I play single-player games like Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, it's a beautiful game and 2nd playthrough is even more enjoyable.

Witcher 3 is an amazing game. Amazing.

Top Bottom