What's new

GIVEAWAY! A Heartfelt Thank You PIF: Pearl Blaze (Slightly Used)

How did it go? Let's hear your thoughts on this razor!
TL;DR: The razor is outstanding for me.

The handle is longer than I prefer, so I paired the Blaze razor head with a matte gray handle from Maggard's that's a bit shorter.

The Blaze shaves like a more efficient DE89/R89: Mid-aggressive with a nearly foolproof and easy-to-use shave angle.

The fit and finish are top-notch. For me it's delivers a near-effortless comfortable, smooth, and close shave.

I can't thank @Jay21 enough for this fine PIF. Truly an outstanding razor that works very well for me!

TL;DR: The razor is outstanding for me.

The handle is longer than I prefer, so I paired the Blaze razor head with a matte gray handle from Maggard's that's a bit shorter.

The Blaze shaves like a more efficient DE89/R89: Mid-aggressive with a nearly foolproof and easy-to-use shave angle.

The fit and finish are top-notch. For me it's delivers a near-effortless comfortable, smooth, and close shave.

I can't thank @Jay21 enough for this fine PIF. Truly an outstanding razor that works very well for me!
I tend to like longer handles. Does anyone know if these sell separately?

I tend to like longer handles. Does anyone know if these sell separately?
If you like long handles, the one on the King C Gillette is nice. You can get the whole razor for about $21 if you look around. If you don’t like the razor, you still have a nice handle.

What I don't like about the KCG handle is that it's mostly smooth. I prefer more knurling. Maggard Razors and Italian Barber both have nicer handles for sale IMO.

What I don't like about the KCG handle is that it's mostly smooth. I prefer more knurling. Maggard Razors and Italian Barber both have nicer handles for sale IMO.
I’ve considered some Maggard handles as well.

Top Bottom