What's new

What video game are you playing?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I been playing Farming Simulator 22 religiously on the PS5 for a few weeks now. Considering the new Hogwarts game too. Only thing holding me back is I’m not THAT into the whole Harry Potter world. But it does look fun.

Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 on XSX. Less of a game and more of a...toy? Almost no point to it but, like a lot of simulators, the gameplay loop keeps you locked in a flow state.

I am absolutely addicted to this thing. Of course, it probably has something to do with the fact that I was a mechanic way back in the day before injuries forced a career change.

My ten year old son is equally transfixed and it's suddenly become a ritual for us to sit and virtually twist wrenches while I explain what goes where and why.

I have over 4000 game titles spread out over 30+ platforms including dozens of AAA-level bangers. And yet, I'm spending all my gaming time fixing and rebuilding pretend vehicles. Go figure. 😝

Mario Kart 8 on the Switch. Yes, I'm behind. We don't play a lot of video games at home, but the kids enjoy watching their Dad drive away from them in this one. :D

Minecraft

I have been playing it off and on since about 2008 or so. Now my 16yo daughter and 7yo son get to play with me on their devices. Every now and again we create a new world and start all over. We have an awesome time!

In the past I have enjoyed playing Skyrim, GTA (Vice City & San Andreas), and numerous other PS2 games. My son recently got a Nintendo Switch and we all enjoy playing Mario Cart K as well as the sports games.

Been playing this again.

65yhrteg.png

Top Bottom