What's new

What video game are you playing?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Oh no man, if you've already played the campaign for the newer Modern Warfare then you're done.

Warzone, the one I was talking about is the Battle Royale that came out about 4 weeks ago, it's a free to play part of Modern Warfare. Sorry, didn't know you'd already done the campaign.
Ahh dang. Wish there were good games that were not so focused on online content and pay to play

Got Stardew Valley last week and I have been playing that for a while now. Mostly fishing and selling crops.

Downloaded Snowrunner on my PS4.
It’s pretty good. It’s an off road game, requiring shipping goods to complete different missions.
You never really get beyond 20 mph but you can upgrade trucks etc.

Reto/Old school style: Leisure Suit Larry, Wet Dreams Don't Dry.

Used to love the LSL games back in the 90s when I was younger. How far they have come with graphics, man!

Just finished Life is Strange 2. It didn't hit me like the first one, but despite some of its plodding narrative it's still worth the time and I imagine I'll play through it a second time.

Also concurrently playing Battlefield 1.

Currently on my 5th run of RE3 remake. Really enjoying knocking out all the acheivements. Ill actually go back to RE2 Remake after thos amd do the same thing.

I had a similar experience the first time I tried to play online at launch. It was better when I revisited it last Fall, especially with the introduction of Roles, but it still had enough bugs to irritate me. The biggest turn-off for me when playing online, though, is it just felt lonely. My character has no personality and I don't connect with him or her like I did with Arthur Morgan. I didn't have a gang of colorful, well-written characters to spend time with and the world just felt so much more empty online. So I've just started up a new game in story mode where I can roam around, occasionally do a mission, and interact with Dutch's gang. I keep a separate save file for each camp location so if I ever want to tool around at a specific point in the story, I still have that option. Well, at least the first three chapters. I don't think I'll bother with a permanent save past chapter 4.

The more your character progresses in RDR2 online the better it gets. I play in Defensive mode instead of the default offensive. In defensive mode players/trolls can’t lock in aim greatly reducing damage over shot kills. I turn it on once I have my headphones deal ability cards (hat blocks first bullet). The moonshiner and trader roles are very fun. I usually reset my character once I reach rank 100.

I'm afraid it would cause my launch model PS4 to spontaneously combust. It's absolutely jaw dropping. The most beautiful game currently in existence, in my opinion.
I may still give the edge to Red Dead Redemption 2, but GoT is close. The art direction, graphical prowess aside, is just sublime and every moment in the game is visually arresting. My eyes need a cigarette every time I finish playing.

There are some innovative options in the photo mode that I appreciate, though it's missing features from other photo modes I wished it had. It seems like that's always the case; every photo mode is missing one or two things another game includes.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I am on my 2nd play through of TLOU2. I can't believe what I missed the 1st time. I may get the Ghost of Tsushimi next.

Path of exile , no pay to play, and can go thru much of the game with standard stash tabs, however if you like it, it is worth the $35 to buy stash tabs for QOL and selling stuff on the market.
They stay forever, season runs 3 months and another theme starts up.
Some builds/setups get expensive (in game currency) but you can get by on reg stuff.

Is anybody playing Warzone?

My little brother told me about this one last year. I've only been playing a few months. It's fun and it's free of you have a ps4. I know it's cross platform. But I'm not sure if you need Xbox live to play

If any of you wanna play, add me on Playstation

PSN: MMA_fan1983

I've been playing the same text-based adventure game for over 20 years. It definitely isn't for everyone but by that virtue it filters out a lot immature players. If you want to check it out head on over to mysticalmud.org the players are all really helpful and polite, it kind of reminds me of these forums. I don't know if I violated any rules posting the website but no one is compensated for the game at all, its all free.

Last edited:
Last day on earth survival on tablet. A zombie survival game that’s free to download .
5EAB6E7D-DF63-488A-B9DC-12485DB75F80.jpeg

Top Bottom