What's new

IMPORTANT: Contest Has Been Called Off

sanglant said:
click the [More] under the smilies on the reply page :thumbup:

james

You won't find this one in the more section!

proxy.php

Many thanks to the fine folks who hosted this event.

I'll be sure to let you all know how I like the cream. I can't wait to try out some C&E...so far all I've tried is Williams soap, Proraso green, and Taylor's.

Oh well, I didn't win anything, but my heartfelt congrats to those who were luckier than I... roll on the next contest...:biggrin:

Wow! I actually won somethng--the Green Pond 8. Can't wait to get it, try it out and write a review.
Thanks to everyone who made this contest exciting for us.
Eric:001_smile

Has everyone who won something received their PM's? I know I still haven't received one, and I just wanted to make sure they're still in the process of sending them out.

Keith5698 said:
Has everyone who won something received their PM's? I know I still haven't received one, and I just wanted to make sure they're still in the process of sending them out.
They must still be in the process as I haven't yet received one either.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Keith5698 said:

Me either, but it's not a deal breaker for me anyway. I'll just keep checking every day and when I receive the cream I will write a review.

Likewise, no. So I wouldn't worry. I suppose it is a pretty drawn out process to get each winner taken care of. Also, we may be waiting for our prices to be ready to go from the vendor who donated them. And perhaps they don't all have their prizes ready to go. Who knows, but eagerly waiting, without any complaints, and much thanks for a great giveaway.

I can see that I was lucky and won a prize!
Thanks to B&B and to the sponsors!
Unfortunately I have been on the road and the email sent to me was erased by my anti-spam program. Please resend it and I will reply ASAP!
THanks again!!
Giovanni
tryphon

Sorry - I have been swamped, I will contact/pm/email the vendors I was responsible for by tomorrow night.

Thanks for your patience/understanding! :biggrin:

Joel,

I so understand being swamped. No worries at all. Not like we can complain, given we are getting great free prizes.

I didn't mean to come across as impatient. Personally, I'm in no rush. I was just curious, as some people had received PM's (and in some cases already received their prizes), and I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss the boat on mine. I'm very grateful for everything that has been done by the mods and the vendors to make this happen. Thanks again.

No worries fellas... I have just PM'ed all of the individuals who I was reponsible for PMing

moses; MasonM; Bartelby; Keith5698; Mr.Benn; g8orshavr; BroJohn; Cutthroat; Quagmire; Argus

If you are on the list and have not received a PM, please contact me. If you still haven't received a PM from a mod regarding your prize, please contact me and let me know.

Congrats to the winners.... you lucky #$^$^. :biggrin:

joel said:
No worries fellas... I have just PM'ed all of the individuals who I was reponsible for PMing

moses; MasonM; Bartelby; Keith5698; Mr.Benn; g8orshavr; BroJohn; Cutthroat; Quagmire; Argus

If you are on the list and have not received a PM, please contact me. If you still haven't received a PM from a mod regarding your prize, please contact me and let me know.

Congrats to the winners.... you lucky #$^$^. :biggrin:

I received it and just responded. Thank you Joel.

Top Bottom