What's new

IMPORTANT: Contest Has Been Called Off

Alright fellas... EVERYONE who has won a prize at this point should have received a PM. PLEASE PM ME IMMEDIATLY IF YOU HAVE WON AND HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED A PM!

As of tonight (7:30PM PST) all of the vendors should have your information forwarded to them - now all ya have to do it wait for the free swag to show up!

letterk said:
I just sent PMs to all the C&E winners. Please let me know if you won and didn't get a PM.

I got that PM and guess what was waiting for me on the front porch when I got home yesterday..................my prize!

I have to say I wasn't sure whether it would be a tube or a tub of C&E cream but it's a lovely tub of C&E Nomad cream................suhweeeeeeeeeeeeet!:biggrin:

Thaanks for arranging this excellent competiton where I hardly had to lift a finger AND actually won something as well.

You guys are the best.:a29: :a17:

woodbane said:
I got that PM and guess what was waiting for me on the front porch when I got home yesterday..................my prize!

I have to say I wasn't sure whether it would be a tube or a tub of C&E cream but it's a lovely tub of C&E Nomad cream................suhweeeeeeeeeeeeet!:biggrin:

Thaanks for arranging this excellent competiton where I hardly had to lift a finger AND actually won something as well.

You guys are the best.:a29: :a17:

No problem bud! How do ya like it?

Chefchris received his C&E Nomad today.

As he is not here to accept this award for himself, I'd like to thank everyone involved in this wonderful contest, on his behalf.

His absence you ask. 80 hour work week, so far. Restaurant business is H-E-double hockey sticks.

mrs. chefchris said:
Chefchris received his C&E Nomad today.

As he is not here to accept this award for himself, I'd like to thank everyone involved in this wonderful contest, on his behalf.

His absence you ask. 80 hour work week, so far. Restaurant business is H-E-double hockey sticks.
I have a feeling we may start to see that tub show up in some of your SOTD pics...:smile:

I won a prize while I was traveling abroad. Since I did not respond to the email within 48 hours, I lost my chance at the prize.
Bummer!

tryphon said:
I won a prize while I was traveling abroad. Since I did not respond to the email within 48 hours, I lost my chance at the prize.
Bummer!

Are you sure Tryphon? I see your name on the list, but you would have received a PM here at B&B not an email. Have you talked to a Mod?

JoAnna,

Did his package arrive via UPS?

Just wondering since I got a UPS notice on my door (Thanks to my 15 hour workday today, I missed the truck again...it's in the apt. office *DOH...so close, yet so far!*)....I'm pretty absent minded at times, but I don't recall having anything shipped to me via UPS lately.

I'm hoping I'll have some C&E goodness when I get home from work tomorrow!

catatonic said:
JoAnna,

Did his package arrive via UPS?

Just wondering since I got a UPS notice on my door (Thanks to my 15 hour workday today, I missed the truck again...it's in the apt. office *DOH...so close, yet so far!*)....I'm pretty absent minded at times, but I don't recall having anything shipped to me via UPS lately.

I'm hoping I'll have some C&E goodness when I get home from work tomorrow!

Yep. UPS.

My Green Pond Sandalwood cream showed up yesterday. I used it tonight and wow. I need to parctice lathering with a cream but still wow. Mighty fine stuff. Many thanks to all of the staff and the vendors that donated.

Any of the mods know wether C&E will pay for shipping to Europe? haven't heard from them yet, so I'm guesing they will.

mrs. chefchris said:
Are you sure Tryphon? I see your name on the list, but you would have received a PM here at B&B not an email. Have you talked to a Mod?

Yes. I posted a message on the board as soon as I was aware of the win, but the mods must not have read it. I sent a PM and was told that I missed my chance. Leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth....

Top Bottom