What's new

IMPORTANT: Contest Has Been Called Off

Checked to see if the names had changed but they're still the same as they were yesterday :frown:

Congrats to the winners and many thanks to the vendors and mods!

Bob

What do we winners do to claim our prizes? I haven't received a PM yet and just wanted to be sure I haven't forfeited my Mama Bear soap.

No PM yet. I'll just wait some more. Anyone have an idea what shipping a jar of C&E cream from the US to Belgium would cost?

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Awesome! I won! :biggrin:

Can hardly wait to try out the C&E cream. :drool:

Thanks to all the suppliers and moderators.

Wow! I won! I'm a weiner!!:biggrin:

Tap tap tap on the screen...are you sure that I won? Is this thing broken?? Tap tap tap...there must be some mistake :biggrin1:

I already enjoy my shave everyday and a new Superior brush is going to enhance the experience even more. Thanks to the Mods for the chance to win something like this, and thanks to all the great vendors and generous people that chiped in.

Glen

Excellent! I see the old Jedi Mind trick I've been working on has worked flawlessly once again............mwuahahahahahahahahaha! :a45:

Seriously though, it's another testament to what an outstanding forum this is that we can hold competitions like this that involve practically zero effort from those participating. Excellent job to those who organized and provided prizes.

(And my old man always told me nothing in life is for free.............LYING B@**TARD!):biggrin:

Top Bottom