What's new

IMPORTANT: Contest Has Been Called Off

I can't believe I actually won something.:w00t: As a coffee junkie I couldn't be happier with my prize. Thanks to all!!

Did I really win or is this just a dream? This is a first, Wow, I finally won something. Thanks to this forum. Now I had better go buy a Lotto ticket and hope my luck hold up. A big Thanks....

S

Sam

moses said:
I can't believe I won something - now why couldn't it have been that ferrari that was being raffled downstairs in the lobby a few weeks ago. Oh, right, because the tickets were $1000, unlike this contest, which was free, because of the generousity of so many great folks.

I'm thrilled. Seriously though, don't congratulate the winners - we didn't do anything special except get lucky. The people deserving of mention and recognition are all the participants who make this forum great. Especially those who already have all the knowledge they need about shaving and hang around anyway just to teach the rest of us, and generally share knowledge and bad jokes.

Thanks.

Moses, how do you afford to work in your building, lol

Dinder1 said:
Kind of funny Huh? Let me know when you are getting low on your first round, or if you want it pronto.
Cheers, DJ.

Yeah, I had a pretty good chuckle. Fortunately, I'm a coffee junkie, so its not like I'll have too much!

Whatever works best for you.

To let everyone else in on the joke, DJ and I just did a shaving cream for coffee trade - wouldn't you know it, I won some coffee from DJ!

Thanks again and I'm very much looking forward to brewing up a nice big pot of what I know will be some great coffee!

Awesome contest -- so many prizes and WINNERS!

Thanks to the vendors for there generosity and the moderators for their efforts in making this happen. Great to see the level of participation on the B&B that this has helped bring about too.

Sweet! I love caffeine, any mode of it, it'll be perfect for those all night coding sessions I seem to be doing lately. Now, I just need to go buy a french press...

Seriously, thank you to the mods who ran the contest and to all the vendors for putting up the prizes. This truly is a tight knit community.

Sam said:
Moses, how do you afford to work in your building, lol

Well, Sam, sometimes I wonder myself....

Seriously though, technically it is the central hall in Grand Central Terminal which the lobby of my building is connected too....

Wow, thanks for the prize, an Edwin Jagger Bulbous Richmond Gold and Chrome Mach 3 Razor curtesy of The English Shaving Company & Edwin Jagger. Perfect for those mornings when I have to be out the door in a rush and don't want to risk a too quick DE shave. Lets face it, that's most mornings, I love to get every last minute of sleep in :biggrin:
Thanks to the moderators who organised this and all the very generous companies and individuals that supplied all the wonderful prizes.

Darren

I won a tub of Nomad? Yes!

Thanks to everyone who set this up, and of course to the Fates for selecting my name! This is a great forum, and I'm happy to a member.

Woo-hoo!

Top Bottom