What's new

DocHoliday0831's journey into the abyss.

4/8/18 (SS 18)

Temptation got the best of me after bidding on some traditional straight razors and hopefully winning. “Vlad” was really really lonely on the shelf and I already had a broken Astra SP so why not.

WWSC Peace Pipe for shave soap and Frag
Tabac as post shave and of course the Nivea and thayers
CBL unscented preshave soap
suds whipped by Sorrentino Tuxedo
(MMOC on shelf for reserve if needed)

SOTD
proxy.php

Also placed a bid on an adjustable Injectah and some bigger rocks and a strop along with 5 traditional straight razors. My idea I was toying around with about trying to make one sharp will hopefully happen soon!!!

The shave was the closest straight result to a shave with “Kate” I’ve had to date. BBS+ on face and BBS - on neck and jawline. 3 full passes with “Vlad” and he got zero blood.

Peace Pipe by Wild West Soap is a Pipe smoke, Vetiver, and Smokey Birch scented slice of wonderful stuff at a really reasonable price. My only complaint is container size but I can overlook that for the performance and scent easily.

Thanks for reading folks, Have a fantastic Monday tomorrow. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4/8/18 (SS 18)

Temptation got the best of me after bidding on some traditional straight razors and hopefully winning. “Vlad” was really really lonely on the shelf and I already had a broken Astra SP so why not.

WWSC Peace Pipe for shave soap and Frag
Tabac as post shave and of course the Nivea and thayers
CBL unscented preshave soap
suds whipped by Sorrentino Tuxedo
(MMOC on shelf for reserve if needed)

SOTD
proxy.php

Also placed a bid on an adjustable Injectah and some bigger rocks and a strop along with 5 traditional straight razors. My idea I was toying around with about trying to make one sharp will hopefully happen soon!!!

The shave was the closest straight result to a shave with “Kate” I’ve had to date. BBS+ on face and BBS - on neck and jawline. 3 full passes with “Vlad” and he got zero blood.

Peace Pipe by Wild West Soap is a Pipe smoke, Vetiver, and Smokey Birch scented slice of wonderful stuff at a really reasonable price. My only complaint is container size but I can overlook that for the performance and scent easily.

Thanks for reading folks, Have a fantastic Monday tomorrow. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you

Very nice! Don't know if I will ever venture into the straight world (is there a pun here?)

4/9/18 (SS 18)

Well I survived the first day back at work after a week off!!!!!

I won the auction for the Injector razor!

I started thinking (smelled smoke and saw flames come out my ears) that I have a ton of awesome DE razors that I haven’t used lately and a soon to be unobtainable scent from CFG. Why not hit a homerun tonight and bust them out.

F3 Fatboy — would look really awesome burgundy and gold or purple and gold
GSB
Sorrentino Cashmere
CC sandstorm bowl
CFG Easy St for shave and post as well as frag (this part was a b&Bw scent that looked not so masculine so it isn’t in the pic)

proxy.php

Have a great day folks, thanks for reading. I have read almost all the journals and caught up to some great shaves if I didn’t post personally on each one. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you!

4/9/18 (SS 18)

Well I survived the first day back at work after a week off!!!!!

I won the auction for the Injector razor!

I started thinking (smelled smoke and saw flames come out my ears) that I have a ton of awesome DE razors that I haven’t used lately and a soon to be unobtainable scent from CFG. Why not hit a homerun tonight and bust them out.

F3 Fatboy — would look really awesome burgundy and gold or purple and gold
GSB
Sorrentino Cashmere
CC sandstorm bowl
CFG Easy St for shave and post as well as frag (this part was a b&Bw scent that looked not so masculine so it isn’t in the pic)

proxy.php

Have a great day folks, thanks for reading. I have read almost all the journals and caught up to some great shaves if I didn’t post personally on each one. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you!

nice. GHope you're feeling better.

Top Bottom