Items by Codfish

Codfish
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
I’ve been a wet shaver for 35 years, and have experience with a wide variety of DE and SE razors. I cannot remember getting a shave that equals the Above The Tie Bamboo SE razor in quality. My shaves are close and achieved without irritation. They are some of the best shaves I’ve ever received.
Codfish
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The R41 TWIST is my favorite Mühle razor to date, and it’s among my all-time favorite razors, along with offerings from Above The Tie and Joris. The new R41 combines my most-desired features in a way that few other razors have done. It is capable of very close, comfortable and carefree shaves. It is easy to use and provides all the best attributes of R41 design with none of its downsides.
Codfish
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Mühle's latest addition to the shaving world is the R89 TWIST, a two-piece variation of the R89's original three-piece design. Nearly every wet shaver is familiar with the R89—a modern day classic. The razor was originally developed by Andreas Müller of Mühle, Neil Jagger of Edwin Jagger and a small team of select craftsmen from both houses. The head they designed is common to all Mühle R89 and Edwin Jagger DE89xx razors. The head is the standard component that is paired with over three...
Codfish
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Full review to be posted April 30, 2013
Codfish
3.58 star(s) 12 ratings
Views
Reviews
I like the original R41 very much. I've shaved with it 450 times and have had drawn blood only a half-dozen times. I love the shave quality and get BBS results whenever I have the time for a slow and deliberate shave. I can't rush it and need to maintain my concentration. If I don't have the time, or if I have too much on my mind, I use my 35C. The R41 2013 I can use quickly without being concerned for cuts or irritation. I can approach the shave in a more carefree manner, without need for...
Codfish
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
This stainless steel razor is a remarkable achievement, especially since this is the first razor system offered by a very young company. It is designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States by an American company using U.S. steel. The manufacturing detail and quality control are competitive with high-grade razor manufacturer worldwide. Above the Tie's first entry into providing a stainless steel razor system deserves a close look by serious shavers everywhere.
Codfish
3.50 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
Titan above the tie stan h1
Codfish
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
This line of care products with its exclusive recipe transforms the wet shave into a sensual and refreshing experience! All soaps, creams and lotions are made from 99 percent vegetable raw materials, beeswax and mineral components. The perfume consists of essential oils and nature-identical substances. After shave lotions with an optimal balance of fragrance and texture soothe and moisturize the skin. With fine fragrance notes of lime and orange: MÜHLE After Shave Lotion. Minerals and...
Codfish
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Model Number 35 K 252 Silvertip Fibre® high-grade resin horn brown Size XL = Extra Large From the MÜHLE catalog: Silvertip Fibre – high quality synthetic fibers. A world first: premium quality developed in-house analogous to natural silvertip badger. Silvertip Fibres are tangibly soft, extremely long-lasting and somewhat less sensitive in everyday use. Water drips off them and they dry faster than natural hair. The completely vegan fibers are economic to use, create a particularly...
Codfish
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The Mariner LH safety razor is a very effective, aggressive safety razor that is well balanced, well made and does not require the skill and attention required of other aggressive DE razors.
Codfish
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The Mühle Silvertip Fibres shaving brush is a handsome and effective new generation synthetic brush designed to resemble natural silvertip natural brushes in look, feel and performance. The brush is listed in the Muhle catalog as Model No. 33 K 256
Codfish
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
This reasonably priced, 21mm synthetic shaving brush features two-color, 2-component plastic handle griving it a truly contemporary feel. A knob-covered indentation makes it easy to grip and fun to use. Great style at a great price. Design: Jo Zarth, 4.3” (11 cm) in height and 50 g.
Codfish
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
The GRANDE version of the R41 features a longer and wider handle than the original version. This model also fits the RHM SR safety razor stand Measurements: L 107 mm (4.2 in.), B 53 mm (2.2 in.) - diameter of handle 14 mm (.55 in.) weight: 80 g
Codfish
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
This reasonably priced, synthetic shaving brush features a choice of two-colour, 2-component plastic handles (here white / grey) giving it a truly contemporary feel. A knob-covered indentation makes it easy to grip and fun to use. Great style at a great price. Design: Jo Zarth, 4.3” (11 cm) in height and 50 g.
Codfish
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The MÜHLE chrome safety razor stand is a neat, tidy and space saving accessory that will complement any shave den. Diameter 39mm (1.5 in.) Height 31mm (1.25 in.) Model RHMSR Please see detailed review below.
Codfish
Views
Shaving brush, pure bristle, tortoise shell colored, plastic handle. This material taken from boars is harder than badger hair and produces a bracing massage effect. The bristle brush becomes softer with use. It offers inexpensive, easy entry into the world of wet shaving. Colors range from yellow to white. With a black imitation band as decoration.
Codfish
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Shaving brush, black badger, plastic handle, tortoise shell color. Sound quality characterises this brush for those who appreciate the massaging effect while preparing to shave. The band is machine-made, and the hairs are more flexible than bristle. The color spectrum ranges from brownish-grey to black.
Codfish
Views
This reasonably priced, synthetic shaving brush features a choice of two-colored, 2-component plastic handles (here white / grey) giving it a contemporary feel. A knob-covered indentation makes it easy to grip and fun to use. Great style at a great price.
Codfish
4.06 star(s) 17 ratings
Views
Reviews
My initial reaction to the new Muhle R41 razor was that it’s a stunning piece of craftsmanship, with flawless, shiny plating that reminded me of polished sterling or rhodium. When I picked it up for the first time, I found it lighter than the heavyweights I normally use, and with a shorter handle than my barber-poles, but with a size and heft that felt good in my hands. The balance was perfect for easy use and made holding it very pleasant. I opened it to insert a new blade, and turned it...
Top Bottom