What's new

Chrome razor holder/stand

Item Description

The MÜHLE chrome safety razor stand is a neat, tidy and space saving accessory that will complement any shave den.

Diameter 39mm (1.5 in.)
Height 31mm (1.25 in.)
Model RHMSR

Please see detailed review below.

Latest reviews

Pros: Sleek design, compact size, outstanding quality
Cons: None
Earlier this week, I received the new MÜHLE chrome razor stand as part of a recent shipment. I find it to be a beautiful and functional piece that reflects the brand's reputation for high quality and innovative engineering.
I find the company's design genius rivals that of Apple's in the high-tech world. This is a gorgeous piece of functional artwork. The hard-chrome and mirror-like finish is flawless, and it has surprising weight for its size. It is evident that no shortcuts were taken during the manufacturing process. Even the unique packaging that the stand arrives in reflects an attention to detail that is rarely seen. The attractive cylindrical case is lined inside and out with beautiful and rich papers.
This trim little beauty takes up less than half the counter space of a razor, and does its job perfectly. It has been tooled to work well with most of MÜHLE's DE razors, as well as those of other companies. According to MÜHLE, it's compatible with the MÜHLE R89, R106, R107, R41, R102 and R101 DE razors and also some other brands. It will work well with the Edwin Jagger DE86, DE87, DE88, DE89.
Members report that it is compatible with the Merkur 34, Eclipse Red Ring and the following Gillette models[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]both fat- and thin-handled Techs, Goodwill, U.S. Aristocrat, Rocket HD, Ball-end Old and New types, Aristocrat #66, Single Ring, Fat handled New, Ranger Tech, Super-Speed (not flare tip), Aristocrat #15 and New Belmont De Luxe.
The MÜHLE chrome safety razor stand is a neat, tidy and space saving accessory that will complement any shave den.

Diameter 39mm (1.5 in.)
Height 31mm (1.25 in.)
Model RHMSR
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
5.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Codfish
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More from Codfish

• Bamboo SE Razor
    I’ve been a wet shaver for 35 years, and have experience with a wide...
  • R41 TWIST
    The R41 TWIST is my favorite Mühle razor to date, and it’s among my...
  • R89 TWIST
    Mühle's latest addition to the shaving world is the R89 TWIST, a...
  • Infinity Silvertex (synthetic)
    Full review to be posted April 30, 2013
  • R41 2013
    I like the original R41 very much. I've shaved with it 450 times and...
Top Bottom