What facial hair style do you sport?

Discussion in 'Beards & Moustaches' started by Zach V., Aug 27, 2008.

What facial hair style do you sport

1. mustache

2. goatee, with or without stache

3. sideburns or chops

4. full beard

5. clean shaven all the way

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    $received_996810077024038.jpg

Here is what it looks like after a shave and some additional effort for a special occasion

1. Might start the no shave november thing early.

2. August West

August West Moderator Emeritus

Getting cold down there?

3. Cleanshaven.

4. Nah. I wish, first day of fall and its like 98 out here.

Just being a rebel. And not shaving

5. August West

August West Moderator Emeritus

:thumbup1:

6. rocking the george michael beard at the moment.

I just shave the neck and cheek areas. It's been making my blades last quite a long time!

7. Got a full beard now for the winter. Still shaving the upper cheek and neck area.

8. Moustache + goatee, more like Van Dyke

9. Crazy how that style has so many names: circle beard, closed goatee, van dyke, etc.

10. Have been full bearded for over 10 years. Loved straight razor shaving before growing my beard. I miss straight razor shaving, but would miss my beard even more. WP_20180224_13_21_42_Selfie.jpg

11. Soul patch for me

12. Currently sporting a handlebar, was a circle beard at the beginning of Movember

13. Full beard. I started out just shaving my cheeks and letting the hair grow along my jawline. I wanted to maintain a more clean cut look as my beard was initially a little patchy. Now I’m 2.5 months in and I’m filling in the rest.

14. Thanks to a **** up by a barber yesterday it was Brian blessed, today its General Zod Circa superman 2

15. I would like to think I have a unique facial hair style; I haven’t seen anybody replicate it, but I get good feedback often enough to keep it around. I like to shave a square or trapezoid shape that goes half way down my chin and carries the width of my lips and I’m convinced it’s a bit easier to show facial expressions and it’s probably a bit more comfortable for kissing or so the girlfriend says. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. I've had a moustache for most of my adult life. My youngest son is 23 and I doubt he can remember seeing me without it. He was probably only 2 or 3 the last time I was totally clean shaven.

17. I sported a goatee for about 10 years and shaved it off when I started shaving with a straight razor. Clean shaven all the way now, the wife and little one don't like the scruff anymore..... Though I grow it back periodically.

18. :em19: I always imaging you with a 'stache! Must be your Avatar.