• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
Changed mine from a circle beard with handlebar 'stache to:
WIN_20190630_14_09_02_Pro.jpg

I did NOT intend to reduce my 'stache. grrrrr. Oh well, it does grow.

98% of the time I am clean shaven, but then there are maybe a couple times throughout the year where I go 3 or 4 days without shaving, sometimes even 5 days. Its fun to do.
I think I possess the follicles to grow a decent beard, but I have never had the courage to do it. Perhaps, more honestly, I do not have the will to do it. But I do see myself doing it one day. I would not want to be one of those guys you see with a beard who you think should not have a beard. But I would know pretty quickly if that were the case.

I am not a fan of gimmicky facial hair or facial hair “styles”. For me, it’s either clean shaven or a full, closely trimmed beard. Nothing that could be referred to as a name, other than “beard”.

MurderousCrow

Contributor
I have a full beard, and shave my head. One of the joys of learning to use an SR / straight has been to maintain the edges of the beard with laser precision - in fact a few conversations about shaving have sprung up from other men asking how it's done. It's that barber-fresh look!

I've worn one almost constantly since leaving the military in 2011; before joining I'd variously worn goatees and for a while a very inadvisable moustache.

I love my beard. No idea why. The one time I had to shave it for work, I missed it far more than my head hair.

@Clay S: that looks good on you! Needs a flat cap to complete the look though ;)

Luke

20634880_1733415246953131_2510428334635089920_n.jpg
Full beard. The length varies depending on how I feel, but I've had a beard consistently since 2016. My massive shave den is becoming more and more of a burden everyday.