What's new

Possible Brush Group buy interest thread

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
There was a post a bit back about possible interest in a group buy brush here:
Thought I’d see if there was interest in a B&B wide LE brush again from the artist, the moderators, and members?

@Jmp63 - You volunteered to run with this. Can you monitor this thread, and reach out to the selected Vendor and start some laying the groundwork framework?
There have been others who have expressed interest in helping, so let me know by PM if that is something that might interest you, and at what stage you think it may be beneficial.
We'd have to determine if this would be better suited for a site wide group buy or a more personalized B&B Contributor buy.
We'd need to look at preliminary details with the selected vendor, and some basic sense of handle style, which knot, limiting number etc.
To the members at large - if there is preliminary interest, post here along with your ideas for colors, handle shape, knot selection/size etc.
The more ideas the better.

@luvmysuper sweet!!!
IMG_8770.jpeg

To the members at large - if there is preliminary interest, post here along with your ideas for colors, handle shape, knot selection/size etc.
The more ideas the better.
Like Phil mentioned in the OP. More ideas the better y’all! Pictures are always welcomed too!

I’m interested. A big colorful handle with different knot options would be nice. I’m leaning more synthetic or badger personally. Thank you!

Top Bottom