What facial hair style do you sport?

Discussion in 'Beards & Moustaches' started by Zach V., Aug 27, 2008.

What facial hair style do you sport

1. mustache

2. goatee, with or without stache

3. sideburns or chops

4. full beard

5. clean shaven all the way

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    That's funny, often I imagine my self looking like Doc Holiday from Tombstone, but I really look like a cross between Mr. Potato Head and Christopher Walken..... lol

1. Circle beard under construction for 4 months.

2. Just a simple 'stache and a soul patch.

3. I've had a Van Dyke for as long as I can remember. Had to start shaving a bit higher on the chin and jaw line recently as I discovered that it was interfering with my respirator fit.

4. Currently have a mustache and goatee. I used to keep it closely trimmed, but have been letting it fill in for the list couple months. I find regular barber that does SR/ hot towel shaves and that had kinda resparked my interest in shaving. I have a Hart Steel 5/8 Dr, but baby had the courage to try it yet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

5. Full beard, although mine is more of a long stubble than an actual beard.

6. full beard , trimmed tight

7. Goatee (in my world, that's chin and mustache) for the last 27 years. I used to wear it fairly long, but settled on trimming it with a #3 guard after my daughter was born and just kept it trimmed. After this long, I'm not sure if my top lip and chin could handle being shaved.

8. Half goatee, Scott Ian style.

9. [​IMG]

I know...the avatar and photo don't really go together...but a straight is a wonderful way to deal with that pesky "Neard!"