What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What facial hair style do you sport?

What facial hair style do you sport

• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
I coudnt pick more than one but I have the full Goatee and side burns that vary in length (usually just below the ear) between shavings.

at the moment, full goatee & mustache....I checked full beard because I typically only do goatee during summer, and even then in years past I'd only trim real short with my trimmer, but now that I enjoy shaving :001_smile, this summer is the first one in about 6 years that I've actually shaved my face, so who knows, I might keep it up longer before I grow my beard back

Surprised to see such a high proportion of goatees. Either they are more popular in America than I thought, or you goatee types are drawn towards wet shaving. I suppose it may be difficult to keep a goatee trim with an electric...

Top Bottom