What facial hair style do you sport

• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
$received_996810077024038.jpg

Here is what it looks like after a shave and some additional effort for a special occasion

rocking the george michael beard at the moment.

I just shave the neck and cheek areas. It's been making my blades last quite a long time!

Have been full bearded for over 10 years. Loved straight razor shaving before growing my beard. I miss straight razor shaving, but would miss my beard even more.WP_20180224_13_21_42_Selfie.jpg

Full beard. I started out just shaving my cheeks and letting the hair grow along my jawline. I wanted to maintain a more clean cut look as my beard was initially a little patchy. Now I’m 2.5 months in and I’m filling in the rest.

I would like to think I have a unique facial hair style; I haven’t seen anybody replicate it, but I get good feedback often enough to keep it around. I like to shave a square or trapezoid shape that goes half way down my chin and carries the width of my lips and I’m convinced it’s a bit easier to show facial expressions and it’s probably a bit more comfortable for kissing or so the girlfriend says.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had a moustache for most of my adult life. My youngest son is 23 and I doubt he can remember seeing me without it. He was probably only 2 or 3 the last time I was totally clean shaven.

I sported a goatee for about 10 years and shaved it off when I started shaving with a straight razor. Clean shaven all the way now, the wife and little one don't like the scruff anymore..... Though I grow it back periodically.

I sported a goatee for about 10 years and shaved it off when I started shaving with a straight razor. Clean shaven all the way now, the wife and little one don't like the scruff anymore..... Though I grow it back periodically.
:em19: I always imaging you with a 'stache! Must be your Avatar.

Top Bottom