What's new

Possible Brush Group buy interest thread

I’m in for this. I use the last B&B brush a lot. I was pretty sure it was a boar but can’t find the thread.

Attachments

• IMG_8729.jpeg
    IMG_8729.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 10
I’m in for this. I use the last B&B brush a lot. I was pretty sure it was a boar but can’t find the thread.
Nice little brush.

Nice little brush.
Thank you. Good find! Not a lot of money for something that’s done me very well indeed.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Well, there's an old saying that a work of art cannnot be designed by a committee, there's big knot guys, small knot guys, bores and badgers et al.

And a bunch of plastic fans like Benjamin
1710624224536.png

I'm in for what Rudy can come up with .. he has done some wonderful brushes for us over my years here. Not sure I have a favorite but used this one today in anticipation of Patrick's Day tomorrow
DSC01195.JPG

My favorite brushes are in the 21 to 24mm range with a boar brush. I have plenty of boar brushes as a boar knot is the best in my opinion. However, I only have one badger and it’s the VDH version I bought about a decade back. I never bothered buying another badger after that, but would be open to trying another one. I like a good synthetic and would also be interested in one.

Hmmm…. I guess I’m not too picky.

My favorite brushes are in the 21 to 24mm range with a boar brush. I have plenty of boar brushes as a boar knot is the best in my opinion. However, I only have one badger and it’s the VDH version I bought about a decade back. I never bothered buying another badger after that, but would be open to trying another one. I like a good synthetic and would also be interested in one.

Hmmm…. I guess I’m not too picky.
Shavemac makes an excellent 2 band badger, most of my knots are theirs in Rudy brushes. Plenty of backbone and yet not scritchy tips.

Top Bottom