What's new

The Big 4-0 PIF

Happy Birthday! I am in. January 17, 1993 marked the 100 year anniversary of the illegal overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii.

Happy Birthday! I'm in.

proxy.php

Macho man Randy Savage died. May 20, 2011. PS. just kidding.

It's happening right now in the US.

The passing of Citizen's united in January 2010, allowing companies to buy out your representatives.

Last edited:

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Happy Birthday! (belated)

I'm in and thanks for the chance!

40 isnt so bad, but 50 will get your attention...

SRV.jpg

American guitarist Stevie Ray Vaughan, one of the founders of blues rock band Double Trouble, died when the helicopter in which he was traveling crashed on the side of a ski hill at Alpine Valley Resort in East Troy, Wisconsin, on Monday, August 27, 1990.

Great PIF.
I'm in.
Think it was 1999 that Nokia introduced cells with internet access. Not so keen on phones in general not to mention "smart" phones, but it is news worthy.
I'd say the Fall of the wall, 911, and the internet are probably my top 3. At least those 3 were first to pop to mind.

Thanks again and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday! I'm well on my way to the next nice round number.
Not in (as I'm too late).

How about the creation of Badger and Blade, the one thing that binds us all together?

Congratulations to @baek57, our big winner. As he is a CONUS forum member, there will not be a separate winner of the Veg.

Thank you all for humoring me with your excellent selection of newsworthy events. Here's to the next 40 years!

Top Bottom