What's new

GIVEAWAY! Challenge PIF - We're Gonna Need A Bigger Razor!!

JAWS ● Shave #6

20221007_104849-01-01.jpeg

A very nice combo, fortunately the Jaw didn't bite 😅 two passes with touchups. Almost BBS.

I'll give it another run, but today I noticed the sharpness fading a bit for the very first time...

Onward to shave #7.

Happy shaves!

Last edited:
JAWS ● Shave # 7

20221010_111245-01-01.jpeg

For my Tallow Tabac Tuesday shave I switched back to the Jaws blade, in order to test the Sailor with this well worn blade on milder settings (wtg/atg: II, setting I for the fool's pass)...
To my surprise, it turned out to be an excellent and effortless BBS shave....

I guess it's the weight of the razor which had an impact... 👍 but Boy, this blade felt smooooooth today!

Onward to shave #8!

Happy shaves!

JAWS ● Shave #8

20221012_180401-01.jpeg

Never change a running system, they say... That’s why I decided to stick to the recent setup.

It's been another flawless shave. Two passes on setting II.5 WTG / I.5 ATG erased two days worth of growth with ease. BBS.

Since I felt a touch of tugginess during the shave I decided to call my journey with this blade quits, just in time before any skin irritation could occur.

Thanks @Chard52142, @AnimalCatcher and @Grundi for letting my trying this super interesting blade. It's a pity this blade is only locally available in Asia, isn’t it ?

Happy shaves!

Last edited:
JAWS ● Shave #8

View attachment 1538522

Never change a running system, they say... That’s why I decided to stick to the recent setup.

It's been another flawless shave. Two passes on setting II.5 WTG / I.5 ATG erased two days worth of growth with ease. BBS.

Since I felt a touch of tugginess during the shave I decided to call my journey with this blade quits, just in time before any skin irritation could occur.

Thanks @Chard52142, @AnimalCatcher and @Grundi for letting my trying this super interesting blade. It's a pity this blade is only locally available in Asia, isn’t it ?

Happy shaves!
Hey, thanks @JAHE !! I am afraid yes, this blade is only available at my place and in only 1 small sundry shop. It is really cheap though at only less than USD$0.21 a tuck (crazy exchange rate now). If you want...the postage is around USD$24 for 2-3 hundred blades...😅 perhaps find someone to share the cost?

Hey, thanks @JAHE !! I am afraid yes, this blade is only available at my place and in only 1 small sundry shop. It is really cheap though at only less than USD$0.21 a tuck (crazy exchange rate now). If you want...the postage is around USD$24 for 2-3 hundred blades...😅 perhaps find someone to share the cost?
Thank you for the offer, appreciate it.
Though it is really a good blade, it is likely not my grail blade, so I wouldn't buy in bulk(s). But again, thank you for your kindness. 😀

Top Bottom