What's new

Participation PIF - A Very Mysteree-X Shave

Participation PIF - A Very Mysteree-X Shave

Made in Israel by a clandestine group of blade sharpeners, these Very Mysteree-X Blades carry a simple designation - the X Series.

Only produced for a few years and currently out of production, the X Series Personna Blades are platinum coated and double edged!! Step into Yester Year, load up a Very Mysteree-X Blade, tune into the local ball game, and enjoy a Noir Shave!!

PersonnaX_1_Of_2.jpg

A huge Thank You to @mikey for providing 98 Personna X-Series Blades, as well as various Other Mystery Blades!!

Wait, what?!? Other Mystery Blades?!? Indeed!! @mikey generously included an amazing assortment of blades to help round out the mailers!!

Participants will receive 3 Very Mysteree-X Blades and a random couple of Other Mystery Blades!! So this means that I have enough Mysteree-X Blades for 32 B&B'ers (and myself) and way too many Other Mystery Blades.

PersonnaX_2_Of_2.jpg

This Paticipation PIF is open to any and all (International and CONUS B&B'ers)!!

Please note, if you're participating in the 2022 shave Purchase Sabbatical - Shave Trek Season 2, you may request up to 3 Blades and remain in the Shave Sabbatical.

There are certain rules that apply:
  • You must have 10 quality posts (if you don't have 10, get posting!!)
  • You're willing to post about your experiences in this thread
  • Have great fun trying these Very Mysteree-X Blades

How to sign up for this Challenge PIF?
  • Post "I'm In!!" or "Of course I'm Participating!!" or "We meet again, Old Friend, but this time, I'll do the shaving!!"
  • Don't wait, immediately after posting your intent to Participate, send a PM to me with:
  1. Your Name
  2. Complete Mailing Address (I'm in the US, so if you're international, please include your Country with your mailing address)
  3. And any special Blade note that you may have.

The PIF Phase will begin NOW and run until I run out of blades or requests stop coming in or I wander off and get involved in something else.

The Participation Phase begins whenever you receive your lot of Mysteree-X Blades!! Please remember to post that you've received the Blades (either in this thread or as a PM to me).

I was actually thinking of sitting out the next Participation/Challenge PIF because I've got way too many other blades to test (from a sampler that I got years ago) as well as being embroiled in the current Challenge PIF.

But those seductive devils, @Grundi and @mikey, just keep tempting me with their beguiling wares! 😍

So, I guess I'm in! 😁

Top Bottom