What's new

Participation PIF - A Very Mysteree-X Shave

I don't have anymore of the Mysteree-X Blades (Personna-X); however, due to @mikey's generous blade donations for this PIF, I do have blades from the Other Mystery Blades box that I can send to you!! Send me a PM to confirm.
Right on @Grundi you really are a fine and generous gentleman.

I'm a little bummed about missing out on the X blades but I'm sure I'll have fun satisfying my curiosity with whatever you're so kind as to send me. I'll PM you soon.

Thanks again. 🍻

Mysteree-X Blade Shave#5 and #6
Soap
Proraso shaving soap (white)
Brush Stirling 24mm badger
Razor Yaqi the Final Cut
Blade Personna-X

Still the same setup, I have been switching DE shaving on weekdays and SR shaving on weekends (takes longer). I forgot to post. Personna X is still going great after 6th shave. No drag/pull at all, smooth shaving still.

Mysteree-X Blade Shave #7
Soap
Proraso shaving soap (white)
Razor Yaqi the Final Cut
Blade Personna-X

Same old setup. I tried face lathering this time. The Personna X is still going great, with no drag and done in 2 passes.

Last edited:
Thu 1st Mysteree-X SOTD - OMG...it is just too good!!
Soap
Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic
Brush Yaqi 24mm Silvertip
Razor Yaqi DLC
Blade Personna X Series 28th use
Aftershave
Stirling MitA Splash
Fabulous lather, scent, and cooling sensation from this soap! Beautifully whip-up by the nice badger brush...
Incredible shave with this blade...still going strong! Paired with this good razor... it provides 3 crisply smooth passes without issues for a bbs-dfs finish...wow!
20220901_171514.jpg

Hey there gentlemen. I hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to chime in and share that the blades @Grundi was so kind to send me, have arrived. Due to some addressing issues (🤦‍♂️) they took a while to get here but never the less they did.

3F0FD004-430A-4A45-BB67-F44C9CE0A1E6.jpeg

We all know blades are not very expensive but I'm very thankful for these. As a wet-shaving enthusiasts, these are just more toys for me to play with. Haha.

Once again, thank you Grundi for being a fine and generous gentleman. 🎩📴

Mysteree-X Blade Shave #8 and #9
Soap Proraso shaving soap (white)
Razor Yaqi the Final Cut
Blade Personna-X

Same setup as before. Everytime I shave I keep thinking is this the last time I shave with this blade? This feels alright, maybe I can give it another go and next time. I think I will be using this one for a while longer. To save time on shave #9, I only shaved against the grain in passes. Man, I'm getting some troubles with the shave on my chin. Maybe I will try another Blade after shave 10.

Mysteree-X Blade Shave #10-#13
Soap Proraso shaving soap (white)
Razor Yaqi the Final Cut
Blade Personna-X

I'm still on the same blade while rotating with straight razor. It's still going strong. I'm still wondering when I will switch out to a new blade. Still two passes for bbs.

Top Bottom