Our 2nd, 10-Week B&B Bullseye Session Starts on May 30, 2022

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Here is week 1.

Slow fire: 63
1 hand: 82
Rapid: 72

I probably will not be able to shoot week 2 until next Sunday. I have been asked to fill in at a Dporting Clays tourney next weekend. I have not done that in 10 years.

Do we have new bullseye shooters? We collect scores on Sunday. If you have shot a round please post your scores as Tom just did. If you need a bit more time to get the first round in... That's OK. Just let us know.

Here's the current rollup of our first round of the second session. I'll add John's score when he posts along with scores from new shooters.

Score Roll Up for 6-5-2022.jpg

The handicaps are based on the top scores from the first 10-week session. If you shoot a higher score than those top four scores I'll remove the lowest and replace it with the higher score.

New shooters, you don't get a handicap until you have completed four rounds/shot four weeks of scores. Your handicap will be adjusted as you improve or your equipment improves. Equipment is not the real factor in precision shooting unless your firearm just flings rounds as it sees fit. Once you get the basics under control it becomes a mind over matter game.

Who's going to be our first new member?

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
One thing I have noticed, at 30-0 I can shoot every shot in the 9-10 ring. When I get out to 50-0 I am way more inconsistent why does 20-0 make that big of a difference?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
One thing I have noticed, at 30-0 I can shoot every shot in the 9-10 ring. When I get out to 50-0 I am way more inconsistent why does 20-0 make that big of a difference?
This is the question.

It is always the question. It is this question that drives you, the question that never leaves us, always seeks us out, haunting our minds and thoughts.

It is this question that brought you here Scott. The endless and constant, age old question of…

“What is the Matrix?”

:)

After many years of shooting, training, practicing, buying ammo and firearms, you know what I have learned?

I should have took the “blue pill.” :)

In other words, I dunno either. But I would like too? ;)

Last edited:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Past training? Does that mean that I'm WAY past the time that I did any training?

OK, so I shot this morning for last week's score, unless I shoot two really good set of targets this week!
253 -3x
Slowfire 80
Timed 83-0X
Rapid 90-3X
Nice round. Sound good. I'll put last week's score in when I post this week's scores. Best rounds get posted.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Here is week 2: my slow fire improved so I am sharing it. I still have some flyers hopefully that will improve.
0C968F2B-03FD-4D11-A3EF-C904352F28E5.jpeg

SF 77
1 hand 65
Rapid 79

I shot two rounds this week. My Thursday evening club round sucked swamp water. I put it in my log and figured out why it was so bad. That's all I want to do with it. I went back to the range the Friday morning and had one of my better rounds.

Slow: 80
Timed: 93 - 2X
Rapid: 81 - 1X

254 - 3X

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
All this talk of using a .22 to improve shooting skills, thinking about getting a Ruger Mark, etc, had me thinking about getting a part time job at the local range to get employee discounts. :)

Top Bottom