What's new

Our 4th, 10-Week Bullseye Session Starts on 12/11/2022 - New Shooters Are Welcome!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
My score from last week 251 0X

Slow 4666678999 70
Timed 9999999101010 93
Rapid 888899991010 88

I will shoot this week either Friday or Saturday.
Hi there Scott! I've got 10 great scores in my spreadsheet from you for this session. Keep shooting but don't post more scores for the current session. Or, post the scores and I'll pull out a lower score in favor of a higher score. :c9: There's some catching up to do for this session...

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I thought I'd give one handed shooting a try as my shoulder is doing a little better. I started out OK with slow fire, but things quickly went down hill from there. You can go ahead and post this substandard score, perhaps it can be replaced with a better one before this session is over.
Slow fire 81
Timed fire 56-3M
Rapidfire65-1M

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I thought I'd give one handed shooting a try as my shoulder is doing a little better. I started out OK with slow fire, but things quickly went down hill from there. You can go ahead and post this substandard score, perhaps it can be replaced with a better one before this session is over.
Slow fire 81
Timed fire 56-3M
Rapidfire65-1M

Sounds like you need to go get that shoulder scoped?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I tried shooting one handed again this morning, no go. I tried left handed, no go. I resigned myself to shooting two handed.
242-1X
Slow fire 73 -1M
Timed fire 82-1X
Rapid fire 87-0X

I’ll try to shoot a few more scores later today if I don’t get rained out. This score can replace yesterdays.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I shot another round two handed. By the time I got to rapid fire, my shoulder was fatigued and it showed in the resultant score.

240-1X
Slow fire 80
Timed fire 88
Rapid fire 72-1X The X was the only one in the black, the rest struck low in the 6,7 and 8 rings.

Good afternoon Gentlemen,

I shot a 600 centerfire match today at my range. It was the annual memorial match for a friend and all-around great guy who passed during the early days of covid. Really nice seeing his family. One of his daughters will be joining us next year when she’s old enough (Not to get into local laws…)

If OK with our group, I’ll submit the following scores. One hand, .45 cal (1911 w/dot), 25-yards at B16 & B8 targets. If not, I will be back at the range later this week With my .22. Real nice match. As usual, my brain took a few breaks during sustained fire 🤦🏻‍♂️😆

Slow - 88 1x
Timed - 86 1x
Rapid - 70

Total - 244 2x

Slow - 90 2x
Timed - 86 1x
Rapid - 87 1x

Total - 263 4x

Tom

I've added two scores to my set. a 250.002 and a 247.003. What do you think about giving John some time to catch up with us?

I shot another round two handed. By the time I got to rapid fire, my shoulder was fatigued and it showed in the resultant score.

240-1X
Slow fire 80
Timed fire 88
Rapid fire 72-1X The X was the only one in the black, the rest struck low in the 6,7 and 8 rings.
Getting hurt, being sick, or just being tired severely effects performance in this sport. Looks like you are working your way through it John. Glad to see you're shooting anyway!

Here's where we are sitting right now.
Score Roll Up for 3-25-2023.jpg

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I didn't realize you all had ten scores each, I thought that there was two weeks left. If the rest of you are ready to start a new 10 week session, go ahead. It doesn't really matter that I get ten scores in or not. If you want a break, that's fine and I'll continue to plug along. My shoulder issues are not completely gone and I may continue to be intermittent in my participation. Don't let me hold up the show.

Top Bottom