What's new

Best Options for SKIN FRIENDLY Creams which are BRUSHLESS?

Hi [MENTION=11341]Timothy[/MENTION]! Have you tried the Clubman latherless cream in the tub yet? Would you like to try it? I have a container that I used once and didn't care for it. I was going to pif it but stumbled on your thread and thought I'd ask you first.

I used this one day last week when I was rushed:

$image.jpeg

Results were amazingly good. Excellent performance and wonderful post-shave results. Very moisturizing and nourishing.

I used this one today even though I was not rushed:

$image.jpeg

I used 3P pre-shave cream just to rule out any roughness, irritation or dryness, and the performance and post shave results were amazingly good. I tend to think it would be very good even without the 3P, so I'm going to try that tomorrow morning. Perhaps the lanolin is what makes this product so good in terms of skin care, and I suppose the aloe helps to prevent irritation. I will report back tomorrow after I have used it without the 3P.

You can go to your local Walgreens and order this for local pickup without having to pay for shipping.

Musgo Real, the same product works almost equally with or without a brush. The scent is second to none. I love it with a brush albeit it is brushless too.

proxy.php

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

Musgo Real, the same product works almost equally with or without a brush. The scent is second to none. I love it with a brush albeit it is brushless too.

I have a tube of Musgo Real, so I will try using it brushless.

My main purpose in this thread is to discuss products which can be used more quickly on days when time is short. I normally take my time building lather with a brush (either in a Dirty Bird Scuttle or on my face when using a shave stick) using the various soaps and creams known and loved by many here, which works really, really well for me. But I somehow like the idea of being able to shave really quickly and still really well in terms of skin care when I'm running short on time for whatever reason.

I know that a common response to this is that one should "just get up five or ten minutes earlier." However, in my own case that is not a meaningful solution, as I don't normally plan on running short on time; in fact, its's quite the contrary: I normally plan on being able to follow my usual routine with a brush, and that is what normally happens. However, when I am running short on time, it still takes time (a few minutes at least) to build a good lather, and it still takes time to properly rinse and gently dry a shaving brush. I also like to clean and tidy-up the bathroom counter for those who will be using it next. And so, my purpose here is to discuss and rate brushless products which cut down on all of that time for the likes of me in the event that we be short on time.

I used this one today:
$image.jpeg

I thought initially that I was in for a huge disappointment, but I was wrong. Despite the fact that the cream seemed dry upon application to my very wet face, the shave was very, very good, and post-shave results were excellent. I was expecting this to be mediocre (especially in the post-shave department) even before I applied it to my face, but it was surprisingly good overall.

Lucky Tiger Liquid Shave Cream. I received my order just yesterday and have not yet tried it. Anybody else try it ?
I like other Lucky Tiger products like the After Shave and Face Tonic.

I used this one a few days ago:
$image.jpeg

I applied the product to a dripping wet face, and I added more water into the product several times while applying to the face. Performance was wonderful and post-shave results were excellent.

I'm beginning to develop the opinion that European shaving foams are significantly better than their American counterparts.

Neutrogena in the tube, Aveeno, both the dark and light blue printing on the can versions, and Van der Hagen Shave Butter. Can find them at Wally World and often at a local pharmacy or grocery store.

In my opinion, which is only that: my opinion, Neutrogena shave cream http://www.neutrogena.com/product/neutrogena+men-+sensitive+skin+shave+cream.do?sortby=ourPicks and Shave Butter http://vanderhagen.com/SHAVE BUTTER are the best I've tried. Both are excellent skin moisturizers and can be used as such. I cannot write that one's better than the other.

I do not use anything from a can. It;s merely my choice. For me, Neutrogena and Shave Butter work best.

My girlfriend shaves in the shower with shower soap. However, she will use my Neutrogena shaving cream, and she is beyond particular when it comes to her skin. If she's wearing shorts, she'll put a heel on my sink counter, rub Neutrogena shave cream on her legs, grab my Fusion, and be done with both legs in about two minutes. She'll lightly run a towel across her legs trying to leave as much Neutrogena shaving cream on them as possible. If she's wearing pants, we'll go out without her shaving.

I used this one yesterday:
$image.jpeg

My expectations were rather low, but boy was I wrong! This product is unbelievably good. Performance was excellent and skin-care properties were off-the-charts good. I could have skipped aftershave/balm, but I finished off with Floid Blue.

Balancing is right! Buy with confidence.

Pre de Provence cream is brushless. As a matter for fact, the few bad reviews it has gotten have been from people who tried to lather it with a brush. Don't even try, use plenty of water, and it will reward you with as good a shave as the soap.

Aveeno can or the Target store version of it isn't too bad. That's what I used before finding this forum. It's creamier than other gels and oatmeal shouldn't irritate sensitive skin.

But my vote is for kiss my face and Cremo. Cremo is nonlathering.

All creams can be used brushless. So any good cream that you like can be spread on with your hands and then shaved off. That's what people in many parts of the world do. I would go with tubes of cheap creams for that since you would use more when brushless.

Cremo has added a lavender-scented cream to their lineup. I find it to be just as good as the original formal with a surprisingly good scent. In my book, it's a reliable choice when pressed for time.
image.jpeg

Cremo is very good, and widely available, as well as van der hagen shave butter which works quite well too. Dr.Carver from dollar shave club also works really too, they all have pretty pleasant, mild scents so you can't really go wrong with them.

Top Bottom