What's new

Best Options for SKIN FRIENDLY Creams which are BRUSHLESS?

Neutrogena men's sensitive skin shave cream and Pinaud Clubman Classic Barber Shave Cream are my 2 go-to products for fast, quick-prep shaves. The Pinaud has slightly better post shave conditioning, but the Neutrogena is amazingly comfortable...the razor just glides through effortlessly.

Zihr is a very good brushless, non lathering cream. It is an old school menthol only scent. There has been many negative reports from people that fail at reading the instructions. When used correctly it preforms well and has skin conditioning properties that are ahead of most. Think of it as a lubrication and a balm at the same time.

I hardly ever use canned foams, but over the last few days I had occasion to use these two:

21B8FEA4-87A0-4AB0-9D11-5575335097FD.jpeg

D5DCE1CF-399F-4608-894F-0349E4AA78ED.jpeg

The results were pretty good for me, but nowhere near as good as the La Toja Sensitive Foam and the Brut Foam, which are far more moisturizing.

Just buy a travel sized can of Barbasol for those emergency times or when traveling.

In my opinion, Proraso is better than Barbasol (which is respectable), and it‘s available (in all varieties) in a travel size quite reasonably from Italian Barber. I think the Cremo travel tube would be my choice for trips, though, if I were pressed for time.

I normally travel with either a Czech & Speake travel puck, a Valobra Stick, a Speick Stick or an Irisch Moos Stick.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
In my opinion, Proraso is better than Barbasol (which is respectable), and it‘s available (in all varieties) in a travel size quite reasonably from Italian Barber. I think the Cremo travel tube would be my choice for trips, though, if I were pressed for time.

I normally travel with either a Czech & Speake travel puck, a Valobra Stick, a Speick Stick or an Irisch Moos Stick.
I’ve never tried the Proraso cream. The Barbasol is a bit dry for straight razors. I used Palmolive Brushless back in the 60’s but I don’t believe it is made any longer.

Top Bottom