What's new

Best Options for SKIN FRIENDLY Creams which are BRUSHLESS?

On order:

$image.jpg

King of Shaves and a Cremo work very well, but any shave cream can be used brushless.

Wet the skin, massage in a dollop of cream (maybe massage in a bit more water if needed) and shave away. Did it for years, in the shower with Proraso Green/C. O. Bigelow.

For brushless, my first choice would be Kiss My Face followed by Cremo. Both are excellent performers and available at most major retailers, including Walmart.

I have a tube of this and it's not bad but my favourite brushless for skin feel is Giovanni http://www.giovannicosmetics.com/products/item.asp?prodtype=BODY CARE&cat=ECO CHIC&subcat=SHAVE CREAM&item=SHAVE-TEATREE-7 in the green tube. It's a bit mentholated as well if you enjoy that. I found it to be second only to Cremo for shave performance as well. Alba was decent but I didn't find the performance to be as good but the skin feel was up there.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Nancy Boy is great and can be used with brushless or with a brush.

I tried the La Toja foam for sensitive skin a few days ago, and I must say that I was rather impressed.

Less foam is required than one might think, and it was very cushioning with ample slickness. I found that leaving my face wet before application worked well. I found also that after the foam was evenly distributed on the face it was able to take on a fair amount of water which then seemed to help with glide; I don't think I had to add the water, but it was nice to know that adding it was an option.

I found the scent of this product to be absolutely outstanding: fresh, clean, uplifting and aquatic, but not in that Acqua di Gio sort of way that many of us tend to dislike. I cannot imagine anyone not really liking this scent. It's different from the scent of the La Toja soap stick (which is also very nice), but in a good way.

In my opinion, this product is excellent and well worth its modest price tag.

$image.jpeg

When it has to be brushless (lack of time), I made very good experience with Clinique for Men Cream Shave.

If I remember correctly, I had a tube of Claus Porto Musgo Real Oak Moss that said it could be used brushless on the label. In my experience, any cream can be used brushless. Hand lathering with fingers or just applying to your face and lathering there has worked.

proxy.php

$61160.jpg

The healthiest, chemical free, smooth shaving shave cream I know of. I find it at health food coops, etc. or online.

Top Bottom