What's new

ALL AVENTUS AUGUST (starts August, 1st)

20210715_143048-01.jpeg

Some B&B Brothers are dedicating the month of August to Arko. :yikes: For the rest of you B&B Brothers who haven't entirely lost their sense of smell *, there is now an alternative to enjoy the shaves in August even more:

All Aventus August!

My approach is simple - but divine. For the entire month of August I'm going to shave exclusively with soaps which duplicate the scent of Creed Adventus, paired with some matching after shaves.

Everyone is invited to join in and post their impressions and Shave Of The Day photos - every now and then, weekwise or even on a daily basis. Maybe you'd like to 3017 a tub of the good stuff... maybe you need an excuse for an extra buy of soap. Here you go...

Mrs JAHE already applauded the idea. She enjoys the scent, too. It'll be a promising month 😉

The AAA starts on August, 1st.
Let's give the good stuff some spins...

So - who's in?

(I'll open a list in the next post)

*Just kidding :biggrin:

JUST COPY/PASTE/POST :thumbsup:

□ Aventus August, all in!
JAHE

□ Aventus August - I'm in for a week or two

□ Aventus? Okay, I'm in every now and then

□ N'Aventus for me - I hate pineapples.

I'd be in for every now and then. I also signed up for the same thing for the Arko August challenge. It'll be fun to be part of both monthly challenges. 🙂

Aventus? Okay, I'm in every now and then

My only aventus shave soap is Captain's Choice Venture which smells great and performs admirably.
I had a sample of it some time ago. Did like its performance. Nice to have you in!

JAHE

Benoni

hairless wonder
Grundi

Last edited:
I'm in with a puck of Fine Platinum. I had planned to finish off a stick of Arko between now and the end of September, but the Arko can wait. I don't have a matching aftershave or balm, so I'll just have to get by with a Witch Hazel & Tea Tree Oil splash.

I have other soaps based on Aventus (Emperor, Executive Man, & Venture), but Platinum is the only one that has been used. I'm attempting to work through my opened soaps and creams first so I'll leave the others in storage for now.

JAHE
bjm

Benoni

hairless wonder
Grundi

Last edited:
I’m in with Captain’s Choice Venture, M&M Trinity, Declaration Grooming Sellout.

JAHE
bjm

Benoni

hairless wonder
Grundi
02FLHTCI

JAHE
bjm

Benoni

hairless wonder
Grundi
02FLHTCI
haggis

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Let's go from the ridiculous to the sublime. I'm doing part of August with Arko (whose scent I like), so I suppose Aventus (whose scent is transcendent) will supply a good counterpoint.

Count me in as I order some Executive Man from the good folks at Stirling.

JAHE
bjm

Benoni
Whilliam

hairless wonder
Grundi
02FLHTCI
haggis

Let's go from the ridiculous to the sublime. I'm doing part of August with Arko (whose scent I like), so I suppose Aventus (whose scent is transcendent) will supply a good counterpoint.

Count me in as I order some Executive Man from the good folks at Stirling.
You just can't go with Stirling Executive Man. Awesome stuff.

It's nice to have all of you guys in!

Count me in too! I’m in every now and then. Stirling Executive Man and CC Venture are among my favorites!
JAHE
bjm

Benoni
Whilliam

hairless wonder
Grundi
02FLHTCI
haggis
GlazedBoker