What's new

🦡 🦡 🦡 BADGERary 2024!!! Only Badger Brushes for all of January!!! 🦡 🦡 🦡

Curtain call. Here is the cast. Finishing the event tomorrow...call it a Post Season appearance will be the most significant brush I own. Bottom center, "The Aloysius" brush. Made by Rudy Vey (D01 two band) in memory of my father and his service in the Army Air Corps.
IMG_5922.jpeg

***How about a Synthetic February?***

Last edited:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Curtain call. Here is the cast. Finishing the event tomorrow...call it a Post Season appearance will be the most significant brush I own. Bottom center, "The Aloysius" brush. Made by Rudy Vey (D01 two band) in memory of my father and his service in the Army Air Corps.View attachment 1788694

***How about a Synthetic February?***
I remember the Aloysius well, you sent me a cap to match the color.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Well, I made it though I did not sign up, all 31 days of Badgerary. Closing out with good stuff. The brush was a lime Paladin, the razor was a stainless Henckels 14 Friodur, and the soap and balm were I Coloniali.

IMG_0314.jpeg

SOTD January 31st 2024 💵 💰💲
January 2024 GRUME
BADGERary 2024!!! 🦡 🦡🦡

Hello friends

Rainy day here. Today, I had the immense pleasure of shaving again with the wonder that is Gillette Tech. Privilege I had thanks to the generosity of my dear friend @Tanuki. I took the opportunity to use the Feather (4) today, a blade that makes a perfect pair with the smoothness of the Tech, since starting tomorrow I will use the Gillette Nacet for a month at OBIF. SV Manna di Sicilia, Semogue SOC Mistura and Floïd The Genuine were splendid as always.

With us, Frank singing a classic that he himself helped write the lyrics to.

Rating: 10

Have a nice evening and great shaves!
❤️🪒

8D30DECD-C53B-4619-9E40-71B8DA3E883B.jpeg
IMG_4754.jpeg

What is that razor in this picture? Love the gold or brass color, or is that just the lighting?

I've been exploring different handles paired with the bronze Lambda Athena head, this is a RR titanium Halo handle cut down a bit Tanuki-style. In this photo it seems to be picking up the gold of the Athena some!

The Athena is about six months old and the bronze is just starting to patina some - it's a bit more gold now for sure. I haven't polished it at all, this how it ages au naturale I guess. I like it too :)

Top Bottom