Items by JEEP

Prosaso's new Cutting Edge line of products contains two aftershave products; an aftershave gel and this more traditionel aftershave balm; the Proraso Cutting Edge - Razor Burn Repair. The label "Razor Burn Repair" makes me think of "emergency patchup" ptoducts like the Anthony Razor Burn Repair, but in reality the Proraso Cutting Edge - Razor Burn Repair is a classic aftersshave balm. Price: I consider the price of this product, considering its quality and versality, to be...
Remember that orange soap from the old Clerasil commercials? This soap looks exactly like that one. Maybe the guy in the commerical should have kept the soap though? I know I would have. Price: Considering the quality, performance and durability of the product I find the price to be fair, though paying that much for a bar of glycerin soap may feel a bit over the top in the beginning. Quality: Compared to the average glycerin handsoap this product is celarly gives a "high...
This product has the longest list of contents I have ever seen on a shaving product: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED, PPG-2 MYRISTYL ETHER PROPIONATE, CYCLOMETHICONE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, POLYSORBATE 20, BENZOCAINE, LECITHIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PEG-100 STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ZINC OXIDE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALTHEA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT, ST...
Being in the market for a travel brush and wanting to try a Dovo brush, this brush was a natural choice: Price: Considering the quality this brush is reasonable priced, though it can feel like a little much for a travel brush Quality: I am very impressed by the quality of this brush. The silvertip knot lost 2-3 hairs the second time I used and none since. The stainless steel handle is probably the toughest handle on any travel brush out there - fit and...
This is a review of a Bull Mastiff fitted with a replated long tooth Gillette NEW head, also from Bob's Razor Works. Being a sucker for barberpole handles and the Gillette NEW being one of my favourite razors I naturally had to have one of these for my collection: But this razor is not just looks: Price: Considering that each handle and knob are individually hand tuned and that the NEW head requires some customization by hand, the price Bob charges for these beauties...
JEEP
1.07 star(s) 15 ratings
Views
Reviews
Oh sweet nostalgia! Though I may be young I do remember the scent of real Shulton formula Old Spice. When I found this cream I knew that I just had to try it Ingredients (only the key ingredients are listed on the package): Glycerine, boric acid Price £ 3.90 for a 70g tube is not bad when considering it is imported all the way from India Quality Like most Indian creams this is a high quality product Scent Yes gentlemen, this is the Shulton formula scent - or alt least...
JEEP
0.80 star(s) 5 ratings
Views
Reviews
My hunt for the pefect lemon scented shaving cream has ended Ingredients (only the key ingredients are listed on the package): Dimethicone copolyol, glycerin, stearic acid and perfume Price Well, £ 3.90 for a 70g tube is not cheap - but on the other hand, knowing the quality, I would gladly have paid twice that for this cream. I am quite sure this cream is cheaper than chips in India Quality This cream has become the standard I judge other creams on Scent This cream...
When I first saw this brush at The Shaving Shack homepage I knew that I just had to have one for my rotation. The overall virsual appearance and the notion of having a brush with a stone handle just appealed highly to me. I have been using this brush for a while now, testing it with various creams and soaps. I must say; I have not been disppointed. Neither by the appearance nor the performance of this brush. Pre bloom I asked Dan at The Shaving Shack to pick a brush with...
There has been a lot of speculation about the real "identity" of these blades - and where and how they should be reviewed. But, as they are sold from Shaving Shack under their own brand, I believe that it is a good idea to review them as such. I really wanted these blades to work out for me as they are very cheap and because Dan at The Shaving Shack is kind enough to hand them out for free together with orders over a certain amount. In a way they do work; I get the best...
I puck of this soap was given to me as a PIF from a kind member here and has been my daily shaving soap since. My impressions are: Price Ridiculously expensive! No matter how good a soap is $ 26 for a refill is way too much. If I hadn't recieved this soap as a PIF I probably never would have tried it Quality Top-drawer Lather This soap is rumored to be teal-based, though it doesn't say anywhere. It lathers like a teal based soap anyway; thick, slick, foamy, lasting lather. The...
JEEP
1.29 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reviews
I found this razor at an online auction, thought it looked neat and decided to take a chance with it. My impressions: Price I got it for D.Kr. 74.50 (approx. $ 12.50). Not a bargain, but still a nice price Quality This is not what I would call a high quality razor. The fit is excellent - but the plating, especially on the sides of the top plate could have been much nicer. I still can't decide whether the yellow plactic handle looks cool or tacky. The box the razor...
JEEP
1.25 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
This was the first razor I bought. I have shaved with it numerous of times, but it just doesn't do it for me. My impressions: Price At D.Kr. 185 (approx $ 30) the price is ok. It is the cheapest safety razor to be found in Denmark Quality No doubt this is a high quality razor, both fit and finish is excellent. The only reason that this razor doesn't score a 10 is the tacky cardboard box it comes in User Friendly I do not find this razor very user friendly. It has...
First a little lesson on Danish social history: It is tradition in Denmark for blind (and and otherwise physically impaired) people to be employed as brusmakers and other similar "small-craftsmen", originally in large workshops, with attatched lodgings, owned by the government, the idea was (and is) that instead of leaving people with various handicaps at the mercy at their (often poor) families, it was better to teach them a craft and give them the opportunity to make a living for...
The razor came as part of this travel set: Price I paid, all in all, D.Kr. 99.50 (approx. $ 18-20), for the set - a good price imho. Quality The overall quality og this razor is wery high, the plating is excellent and the fit and feel of the parts is perfect. Picking it up and examining it gives one the impression of a sturdy and well made razor User Friendly Indeed it is - nothing to add there Grip Visually appealing and highly grippable, the knotting is wery deep and...
The brush came as part of this lot: Today I tried out the razor and brush together. The soap was a puck og AOS unscented soap. Review of the razor here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=69707 My impressions: Price I paid all in all D.Kr. 220 (approx. $ 40) for the full set, not bad at all Quality Wery low, even before use it shedded quite a few bristles. During use it shedded a few aswell, but not as many as I had feared. I wasn't quite sure what kind of...
JEEP
0.67 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
The razor came as part of this lot: Today I tried out the razor and brush together. The blade was a Gillette swede. Being still "in training" I only went WTG (two passes) with this razor. Review of the brush here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=69715 More pics of the razor itself: My impressions: Price I paid all in all D.Kr. 220 (approx. $ 40) for the full set, not bad at all Quality The plating is wery rough and the razor it-self...
I search of my first badger brush I found this at a local branch of the german Parfümerie Douglas: I have been using it for three weeks now and so far I am quite satisfied with it: Price At D.Kr. 250 (approx. $45-50) I find it to be a reasonable brush for the money Quality Overall quality is nice, though the brush shedded maybe a little to many hairs the first few uses. The Transparent blastic handle is nice and visually appealing and the knot sits nicely in it...
Being in the unfortunate situation to have a girlfriend that is highly allergic to perfume I have been spending quite some time searching for a quality unscented shaving soap obtainable here in Denmark. At a price of D.Kr. 45 (approx. $ 8.50) the price is, by Danish standards, fair. What struck me first as I pulled the puck of soap out of the package was that it seemed rather hard compared to the other shaving soaps I have handeled. Being unscented the soap smells nice and, well...
Top Bottom