What's new

Proraso Cutting Edge Glycerin Cleansing Bar

Remember that orange soap from the old Clerasil commercials? This soap looks exactly like that one. Maybe the guy in the commerical should have kept the soap though? I know I would have.

proxy.php

Price:
Considering the quality, performance and durability of the product I find the price to be fair, though paying that much for a bar of glycerin soap may feel a bit over the top in the beginning.

Quality:
Compared to the average glycerin handsoap this product is celarly gives a "high quality" feel.

Performance:
The soap is very easy lathering. The scent is a fresh mixture of pine and lemon - and it doesn't linger to interfere with your shaving soap and aftershave. As promised the soap leaves your skin fresh and clean. Unlike many glycerin soaps I do not experience this one to have a drying effect on my (dry) skin.

Usefulness:
As a mild cleansing product for your face this is a highly useful product - though it is also useable as a body soap.

Durability:
So far one bar of soap has lasted me around six months - and it is only around half through, quite impressive imho.

Packaging:
Nothing fancy; the soap is packed in an airtight bag in a cardboard container.

All in all this is a really nice no-nonsense produkt, no big over the top promises, no fancy claims - just a plain, nice smelling, soap that cleans and refreshens your skin. The Proraso Cutting Edge Cleansing Glycerin Bar has earned it's place in my daily routine.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Durability
5.00 star(s)
Usefulness
4.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)