What's new

Matador De Luxe

Item Description

proxy.php

proxy.php

The razor came as part of this travel set:

proxy.php

Price
I paid, all in all, D.Kr. 99.50 (approx. $ 18-20), for the set - a good price imho.

Quality
The overall quality og this razor is wery high, the plating is excellent and the fit and feel of the parts is perfect. Picking it up and examining it gives one the impression of a sturdy and well made razor

User Friendly
Indeed it is - nothing to add there

Grip
Visually appealing and highly grippable, the knotting is wery deep and agressive

Ease of Blade Replacement
Like any other well made threepiece

Aggressiveness
More than one should suspect. The head looks much like a Gillette Tech, but it is quite more agressive

Balance
The hefty handle of the razor makes it nicely balanced

This it truely a nice razor; it is well made, visually appealing and comfortable to shave with - no doubt it will find it's place in my rotation.

Regards.

Jakob

Latest reviews

proxy.php

proxy.php

The razor came as part of this travel set:

proxy.php

Price
I paid, all in all, D.Kr. 99.50 (approx. $ 18-20), for the set - a good price imho.

Quality
The overall quality og this razor is wery high, the plating is excellent and the fit and feel of the parts is perfect. Picking it up and examining it gives one the impression of a sturdy and well made razor

User Friendly
Indeed it is - nothing to add there

Grip
Visually appealing and highly grippable, the knotting is wery deep and agressive

Ease of Blade Replacement
Like any other well made threepiece

Aggressiveness
More than one should suspect. The head looks much like a Gillette Tech, but it is quite more agressive

Balance
The hefty handle of the razor makes it nicely balanced

This it truely a nice razor; it is well made, visually appealing and comfortable to shave with - no doubt it will find it's place in my rotation.

Regards.

Jakob
Grip
4.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Adjustability
1.00 star(s)