What's new

What's in your mug? - November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its getting lonely over in the Sheng thread,

proxy.php

Its getting lonely over in the Sheng thread
Pu-erh's typically a once-a-day treat for me (tho' that once-a-day is multiple infusions).

Had some '08 Bulang Arbor for breakfast (continued from last nights leaves).

A couple mugs of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe today.

And, I think, some Chinese green Pekoe now.

Insanely good double shots of Yemen Mokha Sharasi this morning. I stopped once the room started shaking from all the caffeine.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Insanely good double shots of Yemen Mokha Sharasi this morning. I stopped once the room started shaking from all the caffeine.

If I ever find myself in an earthquake, I'll have to quickly drink some Yemen Mokha Sharasi to counteract the effect.

Kona Kowali Estate, roasted to Full City yesterday, brewed in a vacuum pot. Pure, malty goodness. This is the real deal, not "Kona" where a few percent is the actual stuff. Good coffee? Damn right. Worth $20 a pound green? No freakin' way.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Brazil Jacu Bird coffee. Very nice despite the "special" processing method....

If that's anything like the civet processed beans, I'm scared.

What's next? Ethiopian elephant coffee?

And am I alone in thinking that JBHoren has the coolest collection of coffee mugs?

And am I alone in thinking that JBHoren has the coolest collection of coffee mugs?

You flatter me; but there's nobody else "whispering 'sweet nothings' in my ear", so I'll take it.

From 1980-2004 I worked at more hardware/software vendors than I'd care to count, and had amassed a collection of colorful and exotic coffee mugs. Then, when I returned to the US, I tossed all but two of 'em: the beehive and the Xanax mugs. So, I've begun "rebuilding"... but no FEMA-funds for me :frown:

Teaser: There's an absolutely knock-your-socks-off mug that's on its way to me in the mail. Film at eleven.

JB, Did you ever make it back to Israel? Or am I getting myself confused? Or am I asking something too personal. If so apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom