What's new

What's in your mug? - November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
French pressed Celebes Kalossi Toraja - an Indonesian offering from Sulawesi.
Medium roast, a bit of spice, low acid, mildly sweet.

A decent enough cup of joe -- nothing objectionable, but nothing overly noteworthy. I prefer the Yirgacheffe.

Real "Mocha Java" -- Yemen Mokha Mattari and Java Monsooned Arabica, home-roasted, hand-ground, and brewed in a Bodum French press

proxy.php

I have the same coffee every day... sigh.. but it's Jamaican Blue Mountain...

Sure would like to sneak over to Jonathons coffee house :cool:

I just found a small bag of Baozhong oolong at the back of a cupboard, I took it to Glastonbury with me nearly six months ago and had no idea it had made the return journey.

Still tastes good. Aside from the orchids and buttery sweetness this tea has always reminded me of eating sweeties, this is no bad thing.

Hmm, let's see. I was in an all day personnel meeting today, so I brought along a big pot of Mexico Oaxaca Pluma. Nice.

Tonight I had some organic matcha. Interesting.

I started with a French pressed Brazilian blend followed by a few cups of pu-erh Tou Cha. The Tou Cha was a nice transition from the coffee.

This morning: a blend of Ethiopia Idido Misty Valley coffee, 50% roasted light and 50% roasted dark, brewed in Technivorm. Yummy.

Tonight: A steaming mug of matcha.

Morning cuppa joe - GreenBeanery dry process Harrar - really nice stuff. Very flavourful notwithstanding the rather light roast.

Tea - some of my favourite Alishan oolong - I'm always amazed at how many leaves those little pellets expand to...

Nicaragua Limoncillo Java Longberry Cultivar, home-roasted, hand-ground, and brewed in a Bodum "Starbucks" French press

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom