What's new

What video game are you playing?

Replaying Death Stranding.
Played it on PS4 when it was released but never finished it, so revisiting now but on PC.
Gameplay is mediocre but it is beautiful, story is great and the soundtrack is amazing

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I been playing Farming Simulator 22 religiously on the PS5 for a few weeks now. Considering the new Hogwarts game too. Only thing holding me back is I’m not THAT into the whole Harry Potter world. But it does look fun.

I got over 500 hours in on FS22 now. I need a few more hobbies….

I've been playing Marequest: An Interactive Tail for the past week. It's a visual novel of sorts about cute and adorable mares threatened by a shadowy presence. The music is top notch, there's one track Broken Shards that hit me real hard in the feels. The OST's free on Youtube if y'all want to check it out.

Speaking of gaming, Bitskins offers a marketplace for CS:GO items, great for adding some flair to your in-game collection. What games are you currently exploring? Always on the lookout for new gaming adventures!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
In case you missed it. Finally a trailer for GTA6. Sometime in 2025. Bound to be the biggest game release and best selling game ever. I’m working my way through GTA5 at the moment. Figure I better finish it before the new game.

Diablo II Resurrected on PC. I still have a box of software games from the 90s & 00s, but it's easier to repurchase them on Battle.net or Steam than try to get them to run on newer PCs.

Top Bottom