What facial hair style do you sport?

What facial hair style do you sport

• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
I once grew something and only once here are the stages … but I prefer to be freshly shaven 😂👍

Attachments

• 1997F35D-3141-4B1E-806F-1295BE7D2A1E.jpeg
    1997F35D-3141-4B1E-806F-1295BE7D2A1E.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 3B6533B5-9A47-4D13-B41A-66B815A89294.jpeg
    3B6533B5-9A47-4D13-B41A-66B815A89294.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 10
  • BED4D1CD-1502-4CF6-99EF-C02CC2A35C06.jpeg
    BED4D1CD-1502-4CF6-99EF-C02CC2A35C06.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
I always wear a pyramidal mustache and a thin soulpatch, trimmed at 3.5 mm for the stache and 2 mm for the soulpatch, with the Philips OneBlade.

This one :
pyramidal-mustache-style.jpg

Like Robert Taylor in 1946 for instance, or even Eddy Murphy in 1984...
1.jpg
2.jpg

Never keep the goatee.

Mustache for me right now. Been growing it for several months.

I recently added in a goatee. Not sure how long the goatee will last. I do tend to keep the mustache for a while though.

I have generally gone clean shaven, but, from time to time, I sport a handlebar mustache, though it takes me ages to grow. I trimmed the sides to make it a more 'standard' style mustache, but I do enjoy twisting a handlebar like my hero, Snidely Whiplash.

After buying a lot of wet shaving products & aftershaves, I suddenly found myself disinterested in shaving. Maybe Covid isolation? I started with a full beard trimmed to 3mm but am now growing it out fully to see what it looks like. For many years I couldn't grow a beard because of excess beardruff & dry skin. So far it's going well. Must be all the water I drink.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I once grew something and only once here are the stages … but I prefer to be freshly shaven 😂👍
Look like you can pull them all off!

I have an incredibly handsome face, as I'm sure you have heard if you spend any time on here, but honestly, my face looks best in the dark!

FarmerTan

I have an incredibly handsome face, as I'm sure you have heard if you spend any time on here, but honestly, my face looks best in the dark!
Im rocking a handlebar mustache with chin fuzz. It's hilarious, I forget I have it, and I get some looks. LOL, kids are scared, sometimes, some old dude walking with a twisted cane and trying to look like Yosemite Sam! If their moms knew I was carrying a six shooter, do you think they'd be happy or sad I was only carrying one?

Handlebar mustache just screams for two revolvers, I think. I guess I should ask my lovely bride's opinion?

I will say this: I couldn't have come close to wearing this mustache before I got well seasoned! Grey looks better.

Mm sadly I was going to aim for a long beard and long hair just to see what it looked like but sadly I get dermatitis on my face and head so I couldn’t keep them there it got to hot itchy n sweaty for me …I guess I could just put a wig on and a fake mo 😂👍

FarmerTan

Mm sadly I was going to aim for a long beard and long hair just to see what it looked like but sadly I get dermatitis on my face and head so I couldn’t keep them there it got to hot itchy n sweaty for me …I guess I could just put a wig on and a fake mo 😂👍
My hair for wow, at least 20 years has been short. Too short to comb! So I grew it out in late summer, and I'm SHOCKED at how grey/white my hair is!

I had issues with psoriasis until I cut my hair short, but it's not too bad now, surprisingly! When it was bad, I had my best scalp health with Paul Mitchell Special Tea Tree shampoo.

My hair for wow, at least 20 years has been short. Too short to comb! So I grew it out in late summer, and I'm SHOCKED at how grey/white my hair is!

I had issues with psoriasis until I cut my hair short, but it's not too bad now, surprisingly! When it was bad, I had my best scalp health with Paul Mitchell Special Tea Tree shampoo.
I didn’t get that exact shampoo but I just got some tea tree shampoo from the store ..try it out once my bottle of other stuff finishes see if it’s any good ..smells nice …like uhmmm tea tree 😂 lol

FarmerTan

If you are asking me (which you ain't, but I've never been accused of bein' shy) I like the shot of you best in the top left of my screen, least amount of facial hair. LOL, I probably sound like your mother!

I
If you are asking me (which you ain't, but I've never been accused of bein' shy) I like the shot of you best in the top left of my screen, least amount of facial hair. LOL, I probably sound like your mother!
Could be worse could be this 😂 I nailed it to

Attachments

• BF72BA7D-1C61-4131-B1DC-1801BD4219E9.jpeg
    BF72BA7D-1C61-4131-B1DC-1801BD4219E9.jpeg
    598.7 KB · Views: 24
  • DF7707CD-140F-4914-850D-52A7761CB69E.jpeg
    DF7707CD-140F-4914-850D-52A7761CB69E.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 23
Top Bottom