What facial hair style do you sport?

What facial hair style do you sport

• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think I've only been clean shaven once since 2000 for a day. Typically keep my beard the way you see in my picture with the cheek or neck lines adjusted every now and then. Cheek line is a little higher now. Trim at least weekly.

Wife won't let me shave it because she likes it, but I always say its because it hides a lot of ugly.

I've thought about letting it grow out for a full year, but can only make it a month or so before I decide to trim it back down.

I had a full beard after I retired from the Navy, but; Kayla said I looked old so I went with the goatee and keep it trimmed nicely. Kayla loves it and I get to do my daily spa treatment wet shaving with my assortment of Gillette safety razors.

I wore a mustache trying to be Tom Selleck from Magnum until about 3-4 years ago. Clean shaven ever since and also before Magnum came out when I was around 30. I don't care for facial hair on older guys and, seeing as though that's now me, I practice what I preach!

I've been clean shaven, other than work leave, for 19 years. Since February I've sported a chevron moustache but this summer got 4 solid weeks off work so short beard-stache is being rocked until end of next week. I love it, the wife loves it, work not so much so it has to go. Bummer.

I’m back to sporting a goatee. I quit using my razors on my face and now only use the beard trimmer to shave my cheeks and neck with. It’s looks good I might say.✌️

From age 15 to 25 I rocked a goatee. Then was clean shaven. Tried out a few different facial hair patterns along the way until discovering safety razor/wet shaving when I was 32. then at 35 I started growing a full beard and haven't really looked back since. A lot of people associate me with my beard now, and although I did shave completely in July 2021, I immediately let it start growing back out again, and it's been rocking and rolling for 2 years strong again.

I'd like to state that I really enjoyed the ritual of wet shaving, and I miss it sometimes. COVID really smacked down my routine as far as grooming and I've let hair and beard go wild a few times, but today I cleaned up my neck (you can only really see it when I raise my chin) and ordered some CREMO and Proraso shave cream. I still have all my wet shaving equipment, including my badger hair brush which is so far doing well 10 years on.

But for me, the beard is the way. Whatever you choose, enjoy it!

For 28 years I had a trimmed mustache that did not extend below my upper lip, as that was all that was allowed by rules & regulations of my employment. When I retired from that career 19 years ago I promptly grew a full beard, only because now I could. That lasted all of 4 months. I mowed that down to a short goatee w/stash that remains today. I want to keep plenty of my mug exposed to enjoy the shave.

Top Bottom