What's new

Razor rotation. Which razors have you used the last 5 shaves?

Variations through my last 10 shaves:

1579623255293.png

Feather Artist SS with super professional blades. Green scales. I’ve been using every day for quite a while.
This is my weapon of choice, too. The lime green one. Great razor. I prefer the Schick Proline blades over the Feathers, though. If you haven't tried them, you should consider it.

You could also join us in the SABRE club (Shavette And Barber Razor Enthusiasts) in the Clubs and Brotherhoods subforum if you would like to.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
All of these razors are good to excellent daily drivers IMO.

Jan 18th -2020 Gillette British 1950's Rockets (2).jpg Gillette British Rocket(Nickel coated)- MFG 1950's- no date codes

Jan 19th -2020 Schick injector J1 MFG 1957-64(2).jpg Schick injector J1 type- MFG 1957-64

Jan 20th-2020 Gem flying wing 1947-50 model(2).jpg Gem Micromatic Flying Wing or MMBT or MM Guiding eye...-MFG 1947-50

Jan 21-22nd 2020 One blade 1 (2).jpg Oneblade Core - MFG 2019

Have some great shaves!

This is my weapon of choice, too. The lime green one. Great razor. I prefer the Schick Proline blades over the Feathers, though. If you haven't tried them, you should consider it.

You could also join us in the SABRE club (Shavette And Barber Razor Enthusiasts) in the Clubs and Brotherhoods subforum if you would like to.
I just looked into the prolines after reading your post. Any difference between the B30s and the P 20s?
I will definitely find the sub forum section and find you guys

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Been awhile since I posted to this thread.

Personna "BBS-0", TiBam Handle
Gillette #34 Tech (Germany), TiBam Handle
Gillette #34 Tech (Germany), TiBam Handle
Frankenrazor2 (Yaqi Mellon Top Cap, Executive Shaving Braveheart Baseplate, TiBam Handle)
WCS Lithe, TiBam Handle
Karve Brass D-SB
Frankenrazor1 (P0D4 Razor + Merkur Top Cap)
Frankenrazor1 (P0D4 Razor + Merkur Top Cap)
FaTip Grande
Ikon B1 Standard, TiBam Handle
Ikon B1 OC, TiBam Handle
Gillette Old Type, CG Brass Handle
Charcoal Goods Brass Level 2
Leresche
Personna "BBS-0", TiBam Handle

Gillette Ball End Tech for the last 30 shaves.

I have a ton of razors - probably around 40, including a number of modern high-end razors.

I keep going back to my cheap ball-end tech, and a baili 179. I've already sold my BBS-1, and wolfman razors, and will likely start getting rid of the rest of my modern high-dollar razors as well. I may hang on to my Webber PH though - it suits me really well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom