What's new

Marco

Congrats Marco. I can't think if a better choice for this award. You have helped so many of us in this hobby and your opinions and guidance are very well respected.

Your lathering technique provided an excellent base for me, as I honed my own technique over the last 6 months ( after realizing I wasn't doing a very good job of it the previous 4 years). So thank you, Marco, and congratulations on an honor well deserved!

Congratulations Sir. Your wiki articles have been very interesting reads and as others have stated, thank you for the 'Marco method'.:001_smile

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Congratulations Marco.
I can't think of a more deserving individual for this prestigious award.
You personify the very ideals that B&B is founded upon.
If we all emulated your behavior, what a wonderful world this would be.

Congratulations! From the short time I've been here and from what I've seen, read, and heard....this award is well deserved to Marco!

Congratulations on the award, Marco! It's a distinguished group you've joined, and it is made better by your presence.

Well done!

Congratulations Marco! We both joined B&B around the same time, over the years I've always been impressed with your never ending passion and desire to help new members to the world of wet shaving. One of the fastest mod team decisions I've been witness to was the suggestion to award you with this. You truly make this a welcoming place, and I hope you are aware of how much you mean to everyone here.

Thank You Marco for returning my PM and glad to hear that this is the reason for the Avatar Inoculation. Well deserved Marco. You are very deserving of the honor as I have enjoyed the Interview that I read via Jason (Toothpick) as well as your Wiki page which (gladly) swayed me to purchase some cella among other useful nuggets of info. :clap:

I will gladly join in the "March Marco Avatar Month" tribute.

Top Bottom