What's new

Marco

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Congratulations!!

For no apparent reason, while making lather today I said to myself, "I think I'll use the Marco method." :thumbsup:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Marco:
proxy.php
...on your well deserved Award!
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Receiving a award is akin to working in silence: let your success be you noise". CBJ

Approfitto dell'occasione per inviare le mie più sentite congratulazioni al mio primo amico che ho conosciuto qui su B&B! Un onore ben meritato! Bravissimo, Marco!!!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Congratulations, Marco! Who is the avatar of?

Pirelli (played by Sacha Baron Cohen) in "Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of Fleet Street"
Excellent movie btw....

My avatar is Adolfo Pirelli, the Italian Master Barber who challenged Sweeney Todd in the movie "Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street" (2007). I simply liked the character and the idea.

Last edited:
Congratulations, Marco. B&B is filled with gentlemen who go out of their way to help others, but you (obviously) stand out in these matters. The award could not have been given to anyone more deserving.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I don't think any site has a member who is more welcoming to new members than Marco. He's the Statue of Liberty of our site.

My avatar is Adolfo Pirelli, the Italian Master Barber who challenged Sweeney Todd in the movie "Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street" (2007). I simply liked the character and the idea.

Thanks...I've always wanted to know too. I always hoped it was a "selfie" and I'll continue to envision you as him when I read your thoughtful and helpful posts.

Time to fire up that movie soon.

Top Bottom