What's new

Great Canadian Travelling Box #2 (aka CTB2)

I do have a great number of cologne's. Not sure the exact count, but over 10 different kinds. Would anybody be interested in these?

As an idea, based on the last boxes size by the time it reached everywhere, what if we were to set up an east and west coast box? Not sure if it would be the best idea or not but it might be interesting. A few of the American forums generally have at least one box running non stop and simply pick out duplicates for PIF's and starter kits. I think it's a very cool idea to see how long you could keep it going without it getting to be a 90lb trunk.

I would be more then willing to take on keeping control of one of the boxes to make it's way in simple short burst's rather then cross country paths to keep shipping down. Then by vote based on pictures members can say yay or nay to which products continue on and which make way into a new wetshavers cabinet.

Can I participate too please? If I may I would like to contribute. I'm just up the coast in Powell River....

Thanks

count us in:

Brucered (Winnipeg MB)
&
penmanship (Winnipeg MB)

Yes you guys are in.

I do have a great number of cologne's. Not sure the exact count, but over 10 different kinds. Would anybody be interested in these?

Munxcub mentioned he would like to try some EDT's.

As an idea, based on the last boxes size by the time it reached everywhere, what if we were to set up an east and west coast box? Not sure if it would be the best idea or not but it might be interesting. A few of the American forums generally have at least one box running non stop and simply pick out duplicates for PIF's and starter kits. I think it's a very cool idea to see how long you could keep it going without it getting to be a 90lb trunk.

I would be more then willing to take on keeping control of one of the boxes to make it's way in simple short burst's rather then cross country paths to keep shipping down. Then by vote based on pictures members can say yay or nay to which products continue on and which make way into a new wetshavers cabinet.

I think it would be a good idea but I think it would be best to stagger them off a bit so another one could start in a few months. I agree it would be nice to have one on the west coast and one on the east coast. The only problem is that I don't know if it would be fun anymore if we only wind up with 10-15 participants for each box.

Ok fellas. I wanted to make this a nice box so I have listed a few things for sale in the bst. --> Go here to see the items <--

There are many straight razors for beginners. I've got round tips and square tips. I even have one with bone scales. There is a set of 9 DE razors and if you buy them all as a set you get a wooden stand to display your razors. It's actually a pipe stand which I've repurposed for DE storage and it works nicely.

We have 18 so participants far. Are there anymore participants? I am hoping for 20-25 before we kick it off.

We've also had offers of contributions from some of our members. Thanks guys!

-sparcotsi (from BC) who runs a website called The Copper Hat has offered some items from his site. Thanks Brad!

-maxman (from Ontario) for some soaps and blades. Thanks Marc!

-Rapier has also purchased three straight razors from me and part of the proceeds will go to purchase some soap/fragrances for the box. Thanks Frederic.

-Malaspina (from BC) who runs Malaspina Soap Factory Inc. has offered to donate some shave cream and aftershave. Thanks Linda!

Last edited:
I'm in for the box if there is room!

Need some personna medical's or something like that for the box?

Possibly an injector pack? Just let me know and I can dig in the shave den!

I'm in for the box if there is room!

Need some personna medical's or something like that for the box?

Possibly an injector pack? Just let me know and I can dig in the shave den!

Nope not too late at all - I've added you to the list. In fact we still need more participants in BC, MB, SK and Atlantic provinces.

In response to your other question I think we do indeed need some blades so Personna Med Prep blades and an injector pack would be great! I don't have enough myself because I use mainly straights. Thanks.

Last edited:
rambus,
Do you mind if I create a thread in the Calgary Connection social group to get you some more people interested? I am sure many have just not come across this yet.

I don't have the medical personna's but I do have some red packs I can throw in...

Sure that sounds great.

rambus,
Do you mind if I create a thread in the Calgary Connection social group to get you some more people interested? I am sure many have just not come across this yet.

Please do. We can use a few more participants. Most seem to be from Alberta already lol. We need more from the west coast!

I'm definitely interested in participating in the CTB #2. Count me in!

Got you on the list now. Thanks.

Once we have the 25 will be reorder the list for a more linear shipping route? If hometownhero and I are back to back we could do a hand-off, I'm in Stoon fairly often.

Count me in. I really enjoyed having the first CTB.

I'm in Victoria. I know there is at least one other member near me as he passed the last box off to me.

I'm still wondering - did you know it was me driving up because I told you the make and model or my car, or was it because you could smell the Mercury on me?

Top Bottom